Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We have a Dirty 30 sighting

A rack of cheap beer containing 30 cans, I believe.

I have a rule regarding beer consumption:

I'll drink a beer that comes in a 24 pack is there's nothing else available, but there's no way I'm touching something that's sold in a 30 pack.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the Mr. Universe compitition after his NFL career is over with. Then he'll get into acting and be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger..... 1st black terminator..... I'll be back!!!!!<I could see that.....

Maybe wrestling?????<I could see that also.....

Go colts!!!!!

it IS scarier!  LOL.  my oldest (daughter) would not let my youngest, son, by about 14 years difference) watch the Wiggles... ever.  :mindblow:

She's a smart person, your daughter. But I just had no idea what to expect.

I'll drink a beer that comes in a 24 pack is there's nothing else available, but there's no way I'm touching something that's sold in a 30 pack.

Beer is to alcohol what a hot dog is to beef.

Pretty high standards. You sure you're #merican?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Because I’ve been a Colts fan for a long time and Jim Irsay has never had an issue spending money.  Ballard has also said over and over again he was saving his money to pay his own.  This isn’t breaking news.     Irsay doesn’t negotiate the contracts.  Ballard does so contract structuring is done by Ballard and Ballard has done it in away to give him cap flexibility that is going to allow him to keep guys like Nelson, Leonard, Smith and others over the next couple of years.    Also Jim Irsay is worth 3 billion dollars he’s not hurting for money.
    • I’m not sure why you find it hard to accept that the Colts may have cash flow problems?  Not that they can’t manage them, but still….   Irsay is one of the few owners who doesn’t have any other source of big income.   No high tech company.  No real estate development.   No oil and gas.   His wealth is owning the Colts.   That’s it.    Sure he may he may spend money, but these last five years he now uses a pay-go system that lends itself to managing money.  We used to give bigger SB’s under Grigson.   Now,  we give either small or no signing bonuses.   Very few teams do that.  And we’re a very small market franchise.   You weren’t the least bit surprised to see DeForest Buckner accept a ZERO signing bonus?   I sure was.     Point of clarification:  none of what I’ve written is proof of anything.   But I think it’s at least worth considering, and you seem completely unwilling to even do that.  I confess find that surprising. 
    • Just because they had money left over doesn’t mean Irsay had a problem spending it had Ballard wanted too.  It doesn’t take that hard of a look back at Irsay’s history of owner to see he has zero problem spending what his GM wants to spend.  
    • That's not exactly true if you consider cap space left over. IIRC, we had the most unspent or near most unspent over a 3-4 year period just recently (IIRC, 16, 17, 18, 19). Pretty sure we had 40+M unspent two years in a row.   IIRC, we carried over the most in the league again this year at around 30M.   It was also speculated that we 1) didn't ask Luck for money back, AND 2) gave JB such a big raise, was because we would have been too far under the 89% rule had we not done both 1 and 2.     
    • Regardless Irsay has never been shy about spending to make the Colts better.  So either way the first point that started all this is irrelevant.  
  • Members