Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja'Crispy

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

I like this news. I'm fine with signing him, and getting rid of Carter.

Wrong donald brown is the one that will be getting cut off thank god when that happens

Wrong donald brown is the one that will be getting cut off thank god when that happens

Wrong delone carter is the one that will be getting cut off thank god when that happens

Wrong delone carter is the one that will be getting cut off thank god when that happens

I would rather have carter than brown carter can be a 3rd down back....browns wants to be starting and he's not what we need so time to get rid of him anyway he makes too many mistakes

Right now Bradshaw is better RB  then Ballard for at least  the next 2 years. I know both will split carries but if Bradshaw is healthy week 1 will he start over Ballard?

I might not have to say "I miss Edge" 10 times a game now. :banana:

Or the '06 and first 8 games of '07 version of Addai.

Im not so sure. We might cut Brown simply to clear cap space.

Why would you cut Brown when his contract ends this year? That's a cap penalty we take instead of waiting till the end to do it

carter was done as soon as we traded for havilli

I'm quite sure DBs cap hit is negligible.

It's gonna be alot of disappointment when Donald Brown isn't cut. I don't see what makes some of you believe Carter will stay over Brown

That's like saying the Patriots will cut Tom Brady so Ryan Mallet can start this season

Why would you cut Brown when his contract ends this year? That's a cap penalty we take instead of waiting till the end to do it

exactly the colts are not gonna pay brown when the season is over he's cut

It's gonna be alot of disappointment when Donald Brown isn't cut. I don't see what makes some of you believe Carter will stay over Brown

That's like saying the Patriots will cut Tom Brady so Ryan Mallet can start this season

they should brady is a bum. hasnt won a super bowl in almost 10 years ;)

Dear God. Another washed up RB who got cut. The DB haters are out in force. Get a grip.

How is he washed up? He ran for over 1,000 yards last season.

I think the colts will probably try to trade brown. anyone know the number for the raiders. knowing how stupid they are they'll probably give us a first round pick haha.

they should brady is a bum. hasnt won a super bowl in almost 10 years ;)

I know right, Brady is pathetic. Keeps winning the division every year. Man he sucks haha

How is he washed up? He ran for over 1,000 yards last season.

Because if you aren't named Donald Brown, you aren't worth anything.

@mchappell51: Keep in mind when #colts sign Ahmad Bradshaw, they'll have to create roster spot. Not that that will be a problem

Delone Carter

Cassius Vaughn

Who else can get the boot? Lol

I'm quite sure DBs cap hit is negligible.

He has a 1.7 mil base this year with a total hit of 2.7.

If we cut him his 1.7 mil base salary doesn't count against the cap.

@mchappell51: Keep in mind when #colts sign Ahmad Bradshaw, they'll have to create roster spot. Not that that will be a problem

Delone Carter

Cassius Vaughn

i doubt they cut those guys this early. most likely either moore or mcbryant will be cut to make room

Cj2k,Foster,MJD,now Bradshaw this has to be the best division of RB's.

Idk man, AP, Reggie Bush, Matt Forte, and Eddie Lacy looks pretty good.

i doubt they cut those guys this early. most likely either moore or mcbryant will be cut to make room

I don't know either one of them so yeah cut them haha

Grigson likes players with leadership and toughness.  Bradshaw has tons of both and he is the kind of player that you want in the playoffs.

I like that we're really helping Pep Hamilton out in his first year in the NFL. Makes the coaches job a whole lot easier when he has talent in numerous players.

Keep up the good work Grigson :colts:

Delone Carter

Cassius Vaughn

Gordy and Vaughn....Carter needs camp to find out...both CBs suck!

Don't need him. He is young, but he is injured often. I'm fine with our RBs as of now. They aren't superstars, but they get the job done

Yet he still had more carries (221), ran for more yards (1,015) and had more TD's (6) than any of the Colts backs did last year.  If we can add a 1,000 yard rusher to the stable I am all for it particularly if he comes cheap. 

If Vaughn gets cut im gonna do a Carl Edwards back flip off my red Jeep Wrangler!

Post the vid, please...

If Vaughn gets cut im gonna do a Carl Edwards back flip off my red Jeep Wrangler!

Why? Vaughn isn't that bad for a dime back/back up.

Football may be the only profession where people applaud a guy for losing his job. President of the U.S. too, but that doesn't happen very often.

Ballard, Brown and Bradshaw?!?

Wait!!    That's my law firm!!

They're right next door to another high profile firm....      Dewey, Cheatum and Howe....

A good omen????  I think it was Chris Polian.  Lord I miss him.....(Like a root canal) :funny:

His right foot has been operated on 3 times....his most recent being this off season when they replaced a screw in his foot with an even bigger screw. He has also had procedures on his left foot and both ankles.

That does sound like a prestigious law firm NCF, but the real question is what do they specialize in & what do the partners demand for a retainer to take on a new client? Yeah Brent, but a Chris Polian root canal is missing the novacane.  haha BOTT does make a valid point. Bradshaw's injuries/surgeries do give me cause to pause. Don't give him a ton of guaranteed money upfront Grigs. Make him prove his durability in INDY first IMO. 

Football may be the only profession where people applaud a guy for losing his job. President of the U.S. too, but that doesn't happen very often.

Being a critic doesn't take much energy... especially around here, where few bother to back up critical assertions with anything resembling facts. And challenging unsubstantiated claims is treated like a cardinal sin by some.

(Dustin, thanks for breaking that mold. You've restored my faith... a little).