Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/05

sb41champs

Same here, AL is a little too far for a camp visit.  Going to two regular season games though. Also thinking about going to the Browns preseason game.

But I'll be really interested in hearing from the board members who do go to any of those events.

Which of the following Colts summer activities are you planning on attending:

1. Mini-Camp Open House @ Lucas Oil Stadium

2. Tailgate Tour stop

3. Fan Fest event

4. Training camp @ Anderson University

TC and father Seahawks, Broncos and texans games as of now . More to come when I get the cash !

Hoping to make a camp visit this year. Advice on how to best obtain autographs would be greatly appreciated. Best time to get there, etc....

1.Bring something you want to get autographed,

2.sit as close to possible in the middle of the bleachers that way you have equal distance to go if a player goes on either side of the middle where your sitting AT THE BOTTOM

3.Once you get a spot up front (which if you sit in the middle at the bottom row of the bleachers it wont be hard) DONT start moving around back and forth because once you leave that spot chances are good you wont get it back very easily if at all

4.Dont be pushy, thats no fun for anyone, you may get what you want that way but chances are very slim, some players take notice of that and might just skip over you, Just hold a pen out if your at the front with whatever you want signed and chances are it will get signed

I have gotten:

Lucks autograph

Mathis

Chapman

A picture with Pagano

Jerrell Freemans autograph

Ty. Hiltons

Austin Collies

Donald Browns

Kris Adams

Joe Reitz

Kavell Conner

Fili Moalas

Jeff Linkenbachs

Seth Olsens(ah inspiring I know  :funny: )

Coby Fleeners

Samson Sateles

Adam Vinatieries

Brandon Mckinneys

Mewelde Moores

Pat Mcafees

Antoine Betheas

Lavon Brazill

to name a few using that method

Dont have a car and Anderson University is a short bus ride away :yahoo:  :funny:

And you can't convince a good friend to take a day off from work and the both of you go to Lucas Oil?

Come on Gavin.....    you're my eyes out there....    you gotta find a way to make this happen!

I'm stuck nearly 2,000 miles away!

And you can't convince a good friend to take a day off from work and the both of you go to Lucas Oil?

Come on Gavin.....    you're my eyes out there....    you gotta find a way to make this happen!

I'm stuck nearly 2,000 miles away!

Ill see what I can do ;)  :thmup:

4. I went to camp many many times last year because I live close. I'll probably do it again this year when I find the time. Will report on what I see for whatever that's worth. Will try to get more autographs this year too. last year I got Vinatieri, Overton, Chapman, Bethae, and MacAfee. (yeah, I didn't do as good as I'd liked xD), MacAfee was his usual cool self though. When I got his he stayed after practice and signed for every last one of  fans who waited for him.