Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are You Guys Having Difficulty Pulling Up The Coach Caldwell Threads?

mightisright

I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Are you implying that threads criticizing Caldwell are being buried by the mods?

If so, that is not the case. As new threads are added, they appear before the older threads unless a member responds in one of the older threads.

Or, are you saying that you are having trouble reading/posting in a thread regarding Caldwell? If so, let me know and I will see if I can find out what the problem is.

haha There is no conspiracy.

If the mods didn't want anti Caldwell threads, we could either close them or quickly make them disappear. All it takes is a few clicks.

I am having no problem viewing such threads, althought I haven't tried posting in them because I have nothing to add to the discussion.

Not only do we not have the power to block access to a visible thread, we also would have no reason to do that if we could. The only actions we are able to take are to move, merge, close, delete, or edit problematic threads/posts. If you can see a thread on the board, it has not been deleted and that would be the only way you wouldn't be able to access it. What you have most likely run into was either a glitch of some sort or you tried to access them while the board was momentarily down (it does that from time to time). I can see them fine and the last reply in the thread was after you posted this.

There are ALWAYS posts here that are negative towards people in the organization from the smallest tier all the way up to Polian and Irsay. They go unedited as long as they are within the rules and don't get deleted just because it's someone of importance.

What you're implying is completely false.