Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jermale Hines Ss Acquired From Waivers

Douzer

Hmm, natural SS, good run stopping skills. He seems to have some prestige from a solid football college in Ohio State, he can play special teams. The guy is also pretty big at 6"1 218 via NFL player profile. Hopefully he can get some playing time in ST and on potential running downs to see how well this guy could be.

That being said I still would also like to see a lot of Lefeged & Caldwell.

can play free safety as well as strong

Hines was a 2010 First-team All-Big Ten selection as a strong safety after playing free safety in 2009.

He ended his career with 28 starts, 155 tackles. In 2009 Hines was a starter at free safety and was fourth on the squad with 57 tackles. In 2008 he played safety and made 31 tackles for the year and in 2007 as a true freshman defender played on special teams. [1]

Professional career

2011 NFL Draft

CHART IS EASIER TO READ VIA LINK

Pre-draft measureables

Ht Wt Arm length Hand size 40-yd dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss 3-cone Vert Broad BP Wonderlic

6 ft 1⅛ in 219 lb 32½ in 9¾ in 4.59 s 1.56 s 2.63 s 4.21 s 6.90 s 31 in 9 ft 6 in 19 rep x

All values from NFL Combine except 10, 20 40-yard dash and BJ which were form Pro Day[2] [3]

St. Louis Rams

Hines was drafted with the 158th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Rams. He was waived on September 27.

Indianapolis Colts

On September 28, the Indianapolis Colts claimed him off of waivers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermale_Hines

Hmm, natural SS, good run stopping skills. He seems to have some prestige from a solid football college in Ohio State, he can play special teams. The guy is also pretty big at 6"1 218 via NFL player profile. Hopefully he can get some playing time in ST and on potential running downs to see how well this guy could be.

That being said I still would also like to see a lot of Lefeged & Caldwell.

if he can play special teams, give him a lifetime contract!!