Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

some interesting things from today's pics

CR91

I thought I should post the link

http://www.colts.com/media-center/photo-gallery/OFFSEASON-WORKOUT-51313/2b7964dc-bae0-4242-9a9a-4f9c336e1819

I liked seeing Boyett there, even though he didn't likely participate in the drills.

I get the feeling that the only guys locked as OL starters are Costanzo, Thomas and Cherilus. It looks like they would like to give the  USC center a chance to work with the Stanford QB as a PAC 12 pairing.   

Some stuff that ran through my mind when looking through photos:

- Loved seeing Boyett suited up for drills even though he didn't participate. He looks in good shape, bad knees or not.

- Chapman looks healthy and HUGE.

- Still no Landry (sad face)

- Didn't see Vontae either (double sad face)

- Andrew getting pally with Khaled Holmes.

- Mathis looks shredded

- A lot of guys I didn't recognise making catches. (These photos really need captions)

- Satele not snapping to Andrew much

I like what I'm seeing so far.

I saw Angerer in pictures from last week, the same with Vontae Davis. Not completely sure but Franklin may have been there too.

Landry is the one whose face I haven't seen so far. Who knows, he may have personal affairs to take care of. I am pretty sure the coaches and the front office know of his whereabouts. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I going to  now!! :puke:  Please say this is a joke??????

Well I believe Grigson and Pagano want Thorton to develop in the RG position before he shifted in the starting lineup.

My thoughts:

1) Mathis will look scary until the end of time

2) Who's that in pic #83? 

3) Satele's tattoo oh his right arm is badass, but I think Holmes and Luck are developing a bond. 

4) Donald Brown doesn't look like he is a RB, he looks like a equipment manager lol 

5) I hope McGlynn wasn't practicing with the #1's all day

6) Werner look pretty imposing

Werner looks like an action hero. Pagano looks like he enjoys football more than anyone. Players love Pagano. Castanzo does not look like a starting left tackle. He needs to hit the weights harder. Strike that. Luck looks like he loves football more than Pagano. All the white linemen look inter-changeable. Some guy, I don't remember the slide, looks like a bad man. Must be a linebacker.

My Bad.....Could've swore.

I see it now though, and don't know what I was thinking.

No worries, its been really tough for me to identify some of the new guys by faces both last year and this year.

I'm sure LaRon is just working out on his own like Edge and Reggie always used to do. When Mandatory stuff takes place, then we should worry if he's not there.

Who is the guy on pic #60?  Dude is huge.

Joseph

I believe that's undrafted free agent linebacker C.O. Prime. About 85% sure on that.

I will try and answer any picture questions for people. I know captions would help but unfortunately there are way too many pictures to sort through each day and tag for our photographer.

The pictures are great insight and hopefully the numbers on their shorts can be seen in the photos.

Do it now he can't possible be worse!! I would rather have Reitz the McGlynn he is just HORRIBLE!

For those hoping that McGlynn will be replaced.....fear not.  You don't pull the incumbent from a playoff team early in OTA's.  You let it feel natural.  Better for the team vibe.