Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Of course they are not your graphs, but this is your thread and you posted the graphs, hence why I said your graphs.   Back to this. I would like to see this in a thread with a poll.     Can't imagine too many people would take this stand. Would be intriguing to see though, no doubt.     Almost as bad as the argument that Godwin is "possibly" more valuable than both of them combined. I don't think there is a WR in the league I would trade for either of them, let alone Godwin.   I've never really taken PFF rankings as the final say or anything, I enjoy looking at their ranking, but if this is their conclusion(Godwin is more valuable), then I will probably just not pay much attention to them anymore.
    • I think we should draft our back up in the 2nd round this year.  I think Wentz would respond well to that 
    • It’s okay to make that statement, I see what your saying. The problem is it’s unclear how that statement relates to the topic we’ve been discussing on this thread. Were you saying that just to say it without implying anything? Or was it meant to mean that Wentz is a more desirable prospect than either Peyton or Andrew?   Context is important. 
    • Not long if we spend that way. Plus, we need to sign Nelson, Smith and Leonard for the long term.
    • I hope we keep Houston AND land Watt. We have the cap. 
  • Members