Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck: "I'm 100 percent more comfortable"....

NewColtsFan

I honestly think Luck is the next big thing. he's so Football theres nothing more obvious. I remember reading a draft magazine quote about the number 1 pick that year Cam Newton, it praised Newton up and down and in the middle of that politely  stated that the only reason Cam Newton is the #1 pick is because the Phenom Andrew Luck decided to stay at Stanford for one more year. And i'd never heard his name until then but it just felt like, at the time, that this guy is the next big thing. If theres anybody who has the potential of topping the all-time great Manning, its his understudy, Andrew Luck.

I have not been here that long, so I am just wondering, how did you obsession with apple juice start?

It's not really an obsession, just kind of his "thing". Kind of an inside joke for the forum dwellers if ya will.

I have not been here that long, so I am just wondering, how did you obsession with apple juice start?

Age 5 when I had my 1st Big Mac (Don't ask why a 5 year old has a Big Mac haha) I had a side of apple juice and it was amazing when I took that 1st sip. Been hooked on it ever since haha

Age 5 when I had my 1st Big Mac (Don't ask why a 5 year old has a Big Mac haha) I had a side of apple juice and it was amazing when I took that 1st sip. Been hooked on it ever since haha

The real $10,000,000 TK85: What would you do if your best friend drank the last apple juice in the frig or the world was experiencing a global apple juice shortage epidemic? Let's hope the world never gets to find out.  haha  :lol:

Just Kidding TK! 

This was Andrew's quote this morning while appearing on NFLam...

Here is the story and a video clip from NFL.com....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167922/article/andrew-luck-im-100-percent-more-comfortable-now

Definitely a good sign going forward. When your leader of the O is comfortable with what is going on, that can only be good for the team..

And Luck is not a slouch of a QB to say the least... Can't wait another 3-4 months

Okay, back on the subject of Andrew Luck...He knows the OC, he knows what Pagano expects from him, & he knows that his team mates believe that he can win any game at any given moment despite whatever hole we are in. Translation: Luck will continue to escalate, show that he's not a 1 season wonder, & demonstrate that he will be feared in this league for the next 10-15 years. 

Thats when the Big Mac was good.  I swear as the year's go by, my disdain for fast food restaurants grows exponentially! The worst culprit is McDonalds too!  :rantoff:

Sorry for my hijack. . . . .

After watching the video I want football back so bad!  No Football, no Walking Dead :HFire::hide:

Thats when the Big Mac was good.  I swear as the year's go by, my disdain for fast food restaurants grows exponentially! The worst culprit is McDonalds too!  :rantoff:

Sorry for my hijack. . . . .

After watching the video I want football back so bad!  No Football, no Walking Dead :HFire::hide:

Check out Game of Thrones...    it is BETTER than the TWD.     

Not better than Indy football however.

The real $10,000,000 TK85: What would you do if your best friend drank the last apple juice in the frig or the world was experiencing a global apple juice shortage epidemic? Let's hope the world never gets to find out. haha:lol:

Just Kidding TK!

The answer to that question would get me banned from thr forum or a warning point, let's move on here SW

lmao

Check out Game of Thrones...    it is BETTER than the TWD.     

Not better than Indy football however.

Thats a pretty bold statement!  I have seen it a couple of times, but I need to start from the beginning.  Wasn't it based off a novel as well?  It kinda reminds me in some aspects of a game I am playing (Skyrim)

The answer to that question would get me banned from thr forum or a warning point, let's move on here SW

lmao

Oh, I struck a nerve. Always good to know what a person's achilles heel is. Yes I know, I gotta stop fanning the flames, but I did bring marshmallows, graham crackers, & hershey bars for some smores man! Just Kidding! Thanks for playing along TK85 & for being a good sport about it.  :thmup:

smores.jpg

Thats a pretty bold statement!  I have seen it a couple of times, but I need to start from the beginning.  Wasn't it based off a novel as well?  It kinda reminds me in some aspects of a game I am playing (Skyrim)

Yeah, it's based off of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. I just started watching it myself and starting to get hooked already.

haha I love how he avoided the ranking question.  He's too smart to be tricked by the media

Good catch!    That's a Luck staple.     He'll always avoid, duck,  or ignore those type of questions.   In today's media-hype world answering those questions is an invitation to trouble.     So, he just shrugs his shoulders and says it's no big deal and moves on to the next question...

Very Andrew.....

It's another of his better qualities as the leader of the team....

I think this is his best interview so far!

I shouldn't have watched this clip and read the article...makes waiting for the first snap even harder.

I hope I can have 10+ Guinness this season again.

What?  You only allow one Guinness per win?

GOT's is an R rated medieval fantasy soap opera..     It is the BOMB.  

I LOVE Walking Dead...  but Season 3 kinda bummed me out...    

GOT's just keeps ramping up ...     

And yes.. YOU MUST start at the beginning...   There are many major characters that just don't hang around long...     hehehe..

Lol my only obsession would probably be How I Met Your Mother.

But your on the Colts website forum...............In the off season.............On a spring day.................With probably something else more productive to do with your time.................Maybe even neglecting some people with your devotion to the amount of time spent all things Colts during the season..........Well I only have one thing to say to you sir.........................................................

Welcome to the club, always looking for new members.. Now admit it. You kind of do have a FULL FLEDGED obsession with the :coltsfb:

But your on the Colts website forum...............In the off season.............On a spring day.................With probably something else more productive to do with your time.................Maybe even neglecting some people with your devotion to the amount of time spent all things Colts during the season..........Well I only have one thing to say to you sir.........................................................

Welcome to the club, always looking for new members.. Now admit it. You kind of do have a FULL FLEDGED obsession with the :coltsfb:

Oh that is definitely a given haha been obsessed with them ever since the first time I saw the uniforms(White on blue has been my favorite color combo ever since I can remember). Became a fan after that(In 03-04) and then did research n discovered this team is pretty good. Been crazy bout em ever since haha.

GOT's is an R rated medieval fantasy soap opera.. It is the BOMB.

I LOVE Walking Dead... but Season 3 kinda bummed me out...

GOT's just keeps ramping up ...

And yes.. YOU MUST start at the beginning... There are many major characters that just don't hang around long... hehehe..

GOT's is one of the coolest, violent awesome series I've ever seen.

This kid is almost too good to be true. Please don't wake me.

Here's the great thing you can wake up it's not a dream!  The kid is ours and he's awesome!

We might have missed out on Elway but I think the football Gods have made it up to us with Manning and Luck back-to-back.