Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 NFL Mock Draft

This is a way too early mock draft on next year's draft. The order is based on the Power Rankings I've compiled from many sites, with some minor changes.

1st Overall Pick – Oakland Raiders

Teddy Bridgewater – Quarterback – Louisville

My prediction is that the Raiders end up the worst team in the league. Their defense lost a lot of their best players and they lack playmakers on offense and have an unproven quarterback. No playmakers, an inconsistent defense and an unproven are all ways to get the #1 pick. Bridgewater reminds me of RG3, and for the Raiders, he could turn around this franchise.

2nd Overall Pick – New York Jets

Jadaveon Clowney – Defensive End – South Carolina

It’s pretty much a consensus that the Jets will not do well next year. Jadaveon Clowney is the best player in the country, and took the NCAA by storm last season. He could be the best defensive player to ever come out of college, and an impressive junior year will only pad that theory. He’s an athletic explosive defensive end that dominates one on ones and gets in the backfield consistently. Although the Jets use a 3-4, he could easily switch there due to his versatility and athleticism. This guy is a monster that will be a pro bowler in the NFL.

3rd Overall Pick – Jacksonville Jaguars

Johnny Manziel – Quarterback – Texas A&M

I bet Manziel isn’t in the top 15 on most big boards, but the Jags will still take him. He is a very good quarterback that can help this franchise, but more importantly, he’ll put butts in the seats, which to some owners, is just as important as wins. Manziel would beat out the other 2 schmos on the team for the starting QB job.

4th Overall Pick – Buffalo Bills

Sammy Watkins – Wide Receiver – Clemson

The Bills need more playmakers. They got a quarterback in the first round (EJ Manuel) of the 2013 draft, and now they must give him targets. They could go Anthony Barr here, but I think a playmaker for the offense is more important. Watkins will be playing with a very good QB and could end up the best WR in college football.

5th Overall Pick – Cleveland Browns

Marqise Lee – Wide Receiver – USC

Like the Bills, the Browns need more playmakers on offense. Trent is a playmaker and they have a good O-line, but they need receivers to throw to. Lee is special with the ball in his hands and is explosive and very quick. He is a great target for most QBs.

6th Overall Pick – Tennessee Titans

Tajh Boyd – Quarterback – Clemson

Ok, so I don’t think Locker nor Fitzpatrick will be able to do a good job. That means they’ll have to get a new quarterback, and that’ll be Tajh Boyd, who is a very underrated QB for Clemson. He was great ever since he started there a few years ago and has only gotten better. He has decent size, but good athleticism and could easily be a top 5 pick in the draft.

7th Overall Pick – San Diego Chargers

Taylor Lewan – Offensive Tackle – Michigan

Had Lewan left school for the 2013 NFL Draft, I think the Lions would have gotten him 5, or at worst the Chargers at 11. He is extremely talented, and played for a program that is known for making outstanding tackles. Lewan is one of the can’t miss prospects for teams looking for O-line support. He does everything extremely well, but most work a bit on his athleticism.

8th Overall Pick – Philadelphia Eagles

Adrian Hubbard – Outside Linebacker – Alabama

The Eagles are going to need an outside linebacker. Trent Cole is getting old and who knows if he can transition well to a 3-4. Brandon Graham is a question mark right now, and who knows if Connor Barwin is able to perform. Hubbard is a great pass rushing outside linebacker that could change this defense. He could have a Clay Matthews-like impact on them.

9th Overall Pick – Detroit Lions

Cyrus Kuandjio – Offensive Tackle – Alabama

Kuandjio, at this time, is one of the top players going into the season. He plays for a great team and is very strong and tough. He would fill a big need on the Lions, who need some tackles badly.

10th Overall Pick – Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jake Matthews – Offensive Tackle – Texas A&M

The Bucs are dying for a new tackle. They lost Jeremy Youngblood and now only have Donald Penn, who took a step backwards last season. With the Bucs facing teams this season with great pass rushers, they’ll need to find good tackles next draft. Matthews is a great tackle who protected Manziel last year on the right side and this year on the left side.

11th Overall Pick – Arizona Cardinals

Louis Nix III – Nose Tackle – Notre Dame

I don’t think Dan Williams is that bad, I just think he’s replaceable. He’s doing a decent job now, but if the Cards want to go to the next level on defense, they’ll need a great nose tackle. Nix was a big reason why Notre Dame was amongst the nation’s best against the run. He’ll help out any team right away.

12th Overall Pick – Miami Dolphins

Bradley Roby – Cornerback – Ohio State

The Dolphins are going to need a cornerback at the end of the season. Brent Grimes only signed a one year contract, and it’s clear that Richard Marshall is not a #1 cornerback. Roby has good size and great athleticism. On top of that, he led the NCAA in passes defended last season with an average of almost 2 per game. He can be a #1 cornerback from Day 1 on teams desperately needing a CB, like the Fins.

13th Overall Pick – Kansas City Chiefs

CJ Mosley – Linebacker – Alabama

The Chiefs need another good linebacker to play with Derrick Johnson. Barr could easily be the top player on the board at around this time in the draft and he could be a great addition to an already talented Chiefs defense. Mosley fits well in the system and was one of the best players on a fantastic Bama defense.

14th Overall Pick – Carolina Panthers

Austin Seferian Jenkins – Tight End – Washington

I don’t think Greg Olsen is bad, I just think he’s replaceable (like Dan Williams on the Cards). Austin Seferian Jenkins took the NCAA by storm in his sophomore year. On a team with a mediocre quarterback, he put up 852 yards on 69 catches and had 7 touchdowns. He has fantastic size and good athleticism. I’d be willing to be he’s a top 20 talent at the end of the year. He would be a great target for Cam Newton, who lacks targets.

15th Overall Pick – Dallas Cowboys

Anthony Barr – Linebacker – UCLA

Barr is an athletic player with great feet and balance. He has plenty of room to build muscle and can become even more explosive. He’s very inexperience with only one season of OLB play, but in that one season, he was arguably the nation’s top pass rusher, and could see a bigger improvement this season. The Cowboys need more pass rushers because will be 32 when the season starts next year, and I doubt Anthony Spencer will be on the team by next season.

16th Overall Pick – St Louis Rams (from Washington Redskins)

De’Anthony Thomas – Running Back – Oregon

Thomas is undersized, but he could be the nation’s biggest playmaker. He is ridiculously fast and can zoom by almost everyone. He is a lot like Tavon Austin, but is not as polished as him, and doesn’t have his versatility. If he can prove to be a more mature, patient running back, he could go even higher than this. The Rams need a running back as they lost Steven Jackson and Richardson is very unproven.

17th Overall Pick – Pittsburgh Steelers

Stephon Tuitt – Defensive Tackle – Notre Dame

Tuitt is an animal. He is a dominant force for Notre Dame. Right now he’s a 5 technique player, but he has the versatility and athleticism to play anywhere on the D-line. He can be a huge boost for the Steelers as they need help on their D-line. Tuitt has JJ Watt like potential.

18th Overall Pick – St Louis Rams

Jason Verrett – Cornerback – TCU

Verrett proved to be a force for TCU. Teams threw his way a lot last year, but it didn’t matter. He had the most interceptions (6) and passes defended (22) in the Big 12. He is a tad undersized, but has good athleticism and could be a top 10 pick next year. The Rams do have Finnegan and Jenkins, but Verett could be a perfect #3 for now and eventually take over Finnegan’s job.

19th Overall Pick – Chicago Bears

Ha’sean Clinton-Dix – Safety – Alabama

Clinton-Dix had a great sophomore season with Bama, getting 5 interceptions and 37 tackles. He is a big threat in coverage, but as we saw in the National Championship game, he can tackle very well as a well. If shows a bit more consistency and has a bigger impact this year, he can be picked higher than this.

20th Overall Pick – Cincinnati Bengals

Ifo Ekrepe-Olomu – Cornerback – Oregon

Ekrepe-Olomu broke out last year with 20 passes defended and 3 interceptions. Ekrepe plays on a great defense and could be even better this year. His arrow is pointing up. The Bengals could use a guy to play across from Leon Hall as Terrence Newman will be 36 at the start of next season, and Clements will be 34. Time to find a new guy.

21st Overall Pick – New York Giants

Timmy Jernigan – Defensive Tackle – Florida State

Linval Joseph is a decent starter for now, and although Jenkins has a good history, he did not do well in a 4-3 in Philadelphia, and I expect more of the same. He’s also going to be 33 years old at this time next year. Jernigan is a big guy who’s light on his feet, and always seems to find his way into the backfield. Could be a great player for the Giants.

22nd Overall Pick – Minnesota Vikings

AJ Johnson – Linebacker – Tennessee

We’ll have to see how Gerald Hodges does this season, but if he doesn’t perform well, they may look to next year’s draft for a starter. AJ Johnson is a very althetic, instinctive linebacker who may saw as the better prospect than Minter and Ogletree. He stayed an extra year and it could be the best thing he ever did. He would definitely start over Hodges.

23rd Overall Pick – Baltimore Ravens

Brandon Coleman – Wide Receiver – Rutgers

Coleman is a huge receiver with good speed and great body control. He’ll win 9 out of 10 jump balls and be a great threat on 3rd downs and in the redzone (because of his strength, size and body control). He would fit perfectly in the Ravens’ system and would play across from Torrey Smith.

24th Overall Pick – New Orleans Saints

Kyle Van Noy – Outside Linebacker – BYU

Van Noy has been a big part of this BYU defense. He was the most consistent player on that defense last year (even over Ansah) and should continue his consistency this season. Van Noy had 13 sacks and 22 tackles for losses last season with BYU. He would be a perfect fit in the Saints new 3-4 system.

25th Overall Pick – Houston Texans

Loucheiz Purifoy – Cornerback / Safety – Florida

I put cornerback/safety because Purifoy can easily play both. He is a such a fantastic athlete that he can easily play both and will even be playing at receiver this season. He’s very raw as a defensive back, but has tremendous potential and with Ed Reed on the team, they can get that out of him.

26th Overall Pick – Indianapolis Colts

Jordan Matthews – Wide Receiver – Vanderbilt

At the end of next season, Reggie Wayne will be 34, and Darrius Heyward-Bye will be a free agent. The Colts need to start looking at receivers. Matthews is a pretty big guy with good control and straight away speed. He reads coverages well and could be the perfect heir to Reggie Wayne.

27th Overall Pick – Atlanta Falcons

Anthony Johnson – Defensive Tackle – LSU

I’m not a big fan of Atlanta’s D-line. Johnson is a big boy that can play very well in a 4-3 system. Peria Jerry has not convinced anyone that he deserves to start and is easily replaceable. Babineaux is a good player, but he doesn’t erase their problems. Johnson would probably start right away and help out that D-line, which needs help. It’s their biggest weakness.

28th Overall Pick – Green Bay Packers

Jeremiah Attoachu – Outside Linebacker – Georgia Tech

Attoachu had a slow start to his season last year, but came on late. He is a very good pass rusher and had 10 sacks last year. If he has a good season this year, he should go in the 20s. If he doesn’t, he’ll be a late 2nd round pick. It all depends on this season. The Packers could use an outside linebacker (pass rushing LB) who can play across from Clay Matthews if Perry doesn’t pan out.

29th Overall Pick – New England Patriots

Daniel McCullers – Defensive Tackle – Tennessee

Saying McCullers is big is an understatement. The man is 6’6, 375 pounds. He is a mammoth. He is still very raw, but the potential is there and if he loses some weight, could be a Vince Wilfork in the league. Speaking of Wilfork, McCullers would most likely play next to him next year if he’s drafted. Wilfork is on the way out and they would need another guy to come in. McCullers could be that guy.

30th Overall Pick – San Francisco 49ers

Justin Gilbert – Cornerback – Oklahoma State

After next season, the amount of money that Carlos Rogers will be due will be at 8M. His dead money hit would be at 3M. They could easily elect to cut him especially in Asomugha does well. Justin Gilbert is a solid cornerback for a good defense. He had a disappointing junior year, but was great as a sophomore. If he has a good senior year, he could jump right back up into this area.

31st Overall Pick – Seattle Seahawks

Christian Jones – Linebacker – Florida State

Jones was very impressive last season accumulating 95 tackles and displaying great ability to get to the ball carrier and tackle him. He’s an explosive and strong linebacker that can make a lot of plays. The Seahawks are great on defense, but they could use a good 3rd linebacker to play next to Wagner and Wright. Jones could easily be that guy and can have an impact right away, like Wagner.

32nd Overall Pick – Denver Broncos

Antonio Richardson – Offensive Tackle – Tennessee

Richardson was very impressive as a sophomore, and forced Dallas Thomas (4th round pick) to move inside. He’s a big strong guy with good footwork. He has tremendous potential in the NFL. Ryan Clady may not be around next season, and Orlando Franklin isn’t that good at right tackle. They may opt to find a replacement for either of those guys and Richardson could easily be that guy.

I see you have the Colts trading up from the #32 spot...

I'm not sure about Manziel going that high.  Lots of analysis that I've seen has said he could even go undrafted since he is nowhere near being ready to be an NFL QB.  I've heard questions about his footwork, mechanics, ability to read defenses, etc.

I see you have the Colts trading up from the #32 spot...

I'm not sure about Manziel going that high.  Lots of analysis that I've seen has said he could even go undrafted since he is nowhere near being ready to be an NFL QB.  I've heard questions about his footwork, mechanics, ability to read defenses, etc.

I even said that he may not be in the top 15 on draft boards, but it's because of his name and money value that will make him rise. 

I love the early mocks because they give me a chance to see how much the landscape changes in the year before the draft actually occurs... It seems to me that many of the prospects that people are high on before the college season end up being very good in the pros, even when they fall due to bad seasons, injuries, or being overshadowed by teammates... I expect that to happen with WR Woods this NFL season...

I also like early mocks because they give me a heads up on some of the prospects to pay attention to throughout the year....

Because it is so early, I have no criticisms... for all I know, you just nailed it perfectly... the order, the trades, the players.... wouldn't it be insane if it went precisely this way w/ no exceptions?.... Your mocks will probably look a lot different next March...

This is a way too early mock draft on next year's draft. The order is based on the Power Rankings I've compiled from many sites, with some minor changes.

1st Overall Pick – Oakland Raiders

Teddy Bridgewater – Quarterback – Louisville

My prediction is that the Raiders end up the worst team in the league. Their defense lost a lot of their best players and they lack playmakers on offense and have an unproven quarterback. No playmakers, an inconsistent defense and an unproven are all ways to get the #1 pick. Bridgewater reminds me of RG3, and for the Raiders, he could turn around this franchise.

2nd Overall Pick – New York Jets

Jadaveon Clowney – Defensive End – South Carolina

It’s pretty much a consensus that the Jets will not do well next year. Jadaveon Clowney is the best player in the country, and took the NCAA by storm last season. He could be the best defensive player to ever come out of college, and an impressive junior year will only pad that theory. He’s an athletic explosive defensive end that dominates one on ones and gets in the backfield consistently. Although the Jets use a 3-4, he could easily switch there due to his versatility and athleticism. This guy is a monster that will be a pro bowler in the NFL.

3rd Overall Pick – Jacksonville Jaguars

Johnny Manziel – Quarterback – Texas A&M

I bet Manziel isn’t in the top 15 on most big boards, but the Jags will still take him. He is a very good quarterback that can help this franchise, but more importantly, he’ll put butts in the seats, which to some owners, is just as important as wins. Manziel would beat out the other 2 schmos on the team for the starting QB job.

4th Overall Pick – Buffalo Bills

Sammy Watkins – Wide Receiver – Clemson

The Bills need more playmakers. They got a quarterback in the first round (EJ Manuel) of the 2013 draft, and now they must give him targets. They could go Anthony Barr here, but I think a playmaker for the offense is more important. Watkins will be playing with a very good QB and could end up the best WR in college football.

5th Overall Pick – Cleveland Browns

Marqise Lee – Wide Receiver – USC

Like the Bills, the Browns need more playmakers on offense. Trent is a playmaker and they have a good O-line, but they need receivers to throw to. Lee is special with the ball in his hands and is explosive and very quick. He is a great target for most QBs.

6th Overall Pick – Tennessee Titans

Tajh Boyd – Quarterback – Clemson

Ok, so I don’t think Locker nor Fitzpatrick will be able to do a good job. That means they’ll have to get a new quarterback, and that’ll be Tajh Boyd, who is a very underrated QB for Clemson. He was great ever since he started there a few years ago and has only gotten better. He has decent size, but good athleticism and could easily be a top 5 pick in the draft.

7th Overall Pick – San Diego Chargers

Taylor Lewan – Offensive Tackle – Michigan

Had Lewan left school for the 2013 NFL Draft, I think the Lions would have gotten him 5, or at worst the Chargers at 11. He is extremely talented, and played for a program that is known for making outstanding tackles. Lewan is one of the can’t miss prospects for teams looking for O-line support. He does everything extremely well, but most work a bit on his athleticism.

8th Overall Pick – Philadelphia Eagles

Adrian Hubbard – Outside Linebacker – Alabama

The Eagles are going to need an outside linebacker. Trent Cole is getting old and who knows if he can transition well to a 3-4. Brandon Graham is a question mark right now, and who knows if Connor Barwin is able to perform. Hubbard is a great pass rushing outside linebacker that could change this defense. He could have a Clay Matthews-like impact on them.

9th Overall Pick – Detroit Lions

Cyrus Kuandjio – Offensive Tackle – Alabama

Kuandjio, at this time, is one of the top players going into the season. He plays for a great team and is very strong and tough. He would fill a big need on the Lions, who need some tackles badly.

10th Overall Pick – Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jake Matthews – Offensive Tackle – Texas A&M

The Bucs are dying for a new tackle. They lost Jeremy Youngblood and now only have Donald Penn, who took a step backwards last season. With the Bucs facing teams this season with great pass rushers, they’ll need to find good tackles next draft. Matthews is a great tackle who protected Manziel last year on the right side and this year on the left side.

11th Overall Pick – Arizona Cardinals

Louis Nix III – Nose Tackle – Notre Dame

I don’t think Dan Williams is that bad, I just think he’s replaceable. He’s doing a decent job now, but if the Cards want to go to the next level on defense, they’ll need a great nose tackle. Nix was a big reason why Notre Dame was amongst the nation’s best against the run. He’ll help out any team right away.

12th Overall Pick – Miami Dolphins

Bradley Roby – Cornerback – Ohio State

The Dolphins are going to need a cornerback at the end of the season. Brent Grimes only signed a one year contract, and it’s clear that Richard Marshall is not a #1 cornerback. Roby has good size and great athleticism. On top of that, he led the NCAA in passes defended last season with an average of almost 2 per game. He can be a #1 cornerback from Day 1 on teams desperately needing a CB, like the Fins.

13th Overall Pick – Kansas City Chiefs

CJ Mosley – Linebacker – Alabama

The Chiefs need another good linebacker to play with Derrick Johnson. Barr could easily be the top player on the board at around this time in the draft and he could be a great addition to an already talented Chiefs defense. Mosley fits well in the system and was one of the best players on a fantastic Bama defense.

14th Overall Pick – Carolina Panthers

Austin Seferian Jenkins – Tight End – Washington

I don’t think Greg Olsen is bad, I just think he’s replaceable (like Dan Williams on the Cards). Austin Seferian Jenkins took the NCAA by storm in his sophomore year. On a team with a mediocre quarterback, he put up 852 yards on 69 catches and had 7 touchdowns. He has fantastic size and good athleticism. I’d be willing to be he’s a top 20 talent at the end of the year. He would be a great target for Cam Newton, who lacks targets.

15th Overall Pick – Dallas Cowboys

Anthony Barr – Linebacker – UCLA

Barr is an athletic player with great feet and balance. He has plenty of room to build muscle and can become even more explosive. He’s very inexperience with only one season of OLB play, but in that one season, he was arguably the nation’s top pass rusher, and could see a bigger improvement this season. The Cowboys need more pass rushers because will be 32 when the season starts next year, and I doubt Anthony Spencer will be on the team by next season.

16th Overall Pick – St Louis Rams (from Washington Redskins)

De’Anthony Thomas – Running Back – Oregon

Thomas is undersized, but he could be the nation’s biggest playmaker. He is ridiculously fast and can zoom by almost everyone. He is a lot like Tavon Austin, but is not as polished as him, and doesn’t have his versatility. If he can prove to be a more mature, patient running back, he could go even higher than this. The Rams need a running back as they lost Steven Jackson and Richardson is very unproven.

17th Overall Pick – Pittsburgh Steelers

Stephon Tuitt – Defensive Tackle – Notre Dame

Tuitt is an animal. He is a dominant force for Notre Dame. Right now he’s a 5 technique player, but he has the versatility and athleticism to play anywhere on the D-line. He can be a huge boost for the Steelers as they need help on their D-line. Tuitt has JJ Watt like potential.

18th Overall Pick – St Louis Rams

Jason Verrett – Cornerback – TCU

Verrett proved to be a force for TCU. Teams threw his way a lot last year, but it didn’t matter. He had the most interceptions (6) and passes defended (22) in the Big 12. He is a tad undersized, but has good athleticism and could be a top 10 pick next year. The Rams do have Finnegan and Jenkins, but Verett could be a perfect #3 for now and eventually take over Finnegan’s job.

19th Overall Pick – Chicago Bears

Ha’sean Clinton-Dix – Safety – Alabama

Clinton-Dix had a great sophomore season with Bama, getting 5 interceptions and 37 tackles. He is a big threat in coverage, but as we saw in the National Championship game, he can tackle very well as a well. If shows a bit more consistency and has a bigger impact this year, he can be picked higher than this.

20th Overall Pick – Cincinnati Bengals

Ifo Ekrepe-Olomu – Cornerback – Oregon

Ekrepe-Olomu broke out last year with 20 passes defended and 3 interceptions. Ekrepe plays on a great defense and could be even better this year. His arrow is pointing up. The Bengals could use a guy to play across from Leon Hall as Terrence Newman will be 36 at the start of next season, and Clements will be 34. Time to find a new guy.

21st Overall Pick – New York Giants

Timmy Jernigan – Defensive Tackle – Florida State

Linval Joseph is a decent starter for now, and although Jenkins has a good history, he did not do well in a 4-3 in Philadelphia, and I expect more of the same. He’s also going to be 33 years old at this time next year. Jernigan is a big guy who’s light on his feet, and always seems to find his way into the backfield. Could be a great player for the Giants.

22nd Overall Pick – Minnesota Vikings

AJ Johnson – Linebacker – Tennessee

We’ll have to see how Gerald Hodges does this season, but if he doesn’t perform well, they may look to next year’s draft for a starter. AJ Johnson is a very althetic, instinctive linebacker who may saw as the better prospect than Minter and Ogletree. He stayed an extra year and it could be the best thing he ever did. He would definitely start over Hodges.

23rd Overall Pick – Baltimore Ravens

Brandon Coleman – Wide Receiver – Rutgers

Coleman is a huge receiver with good speed and great body control. He’ll win 9 out of 10 jump balls and be a great threat on 3rd downs and in the redzone (because of his strength, size and body control). He would fit perfectly in the Ravens’ system and would play across from Torrey Smith.

24th Overall Pick – New Orleans Saints

Kyle Van Noy – Outside Linebacker – BYU

Van Noy has been a big part of this BYU defense. He was the most consistent player on that defense last year (even over Ansah) and should continue his consistency this season. Van Noy had 13 sacks and 22 tackles for losses last season with BYU. He would be a perfect fit in the Saints new 3-4 system.

25th Overall Pick – Houston Texans

Loucheiz Purifoy – Cornerback / Safety – Florida

I put cornerback/safety because Purifoy can easily play both. He is a such a fantastic athlete that he can easily play both and will even be playing at receiver this season. He’s very raw as a defensive back, but has tremendous potential and with Ed Reed on the team, they can get that out of him.

26th Overall Pick – Indianapolis Colts

Jordan Matthews – Wide Receiver – Vanderbilt

At the end of next season, Reggie Wayne will be 34, and Darrius Heyward-Bye will be a free agent. The Colts need to start looking at receivers. Matthews is a pretty big guy with good control and straight away speed. He reads coverages well and could be the perfect heir to Reggie Wayne.

27th Overall Pick – Atlanta Falcons

Anthony Johnson – Defensive Tackle – LSU

I’m not a big fan of Atlanta’s D-line. Johnson is a big boy that can play very well in a 4-3 system. Peria Jerry has not convinced anyone that he deserves to start and is easily replaceable. Babineaux is a good player, but he doesn’t erase their problems. Johnson would probably start right away and help out that D-line, which needs help. It’s their biggest weakness.

28th Overall Pick – Green Bay Packers

Jeremiah Attoachu – Outside Linebacker – Georgia Tech

Attoachu had a slow start to his season last year, but came on late. He is a very good pass rusher and had 10 sacks last year. If he has a good season this year, he should go in the 20s. If he doesn’t, he’ll be a late 2nd round pick. It all depends on this season. The Packers could use an outside linebacker (pass rushing LB) who can play across from Clay Matthews if Perry doesn’t pan out.

29th Overall Pick – New England Patriots

Daniel McCullers – Defensive Tackle – Tennessee

Saying McCullers is big is an understatement. The man is 6’6, 375 pounds. He is a mammoth. He is still very raw, but the potential is there and if he loses some weight, could be a Vince Wilfork in the league. Speaking of Wilfork, McCullers would most likely play next to him next year if he’s drafted. Wilfork is on the way out and they would need another guy to come in. McCullers could be that guy.

30th Overall Pick – San Francisco 49ers

Justin Gilbert – Cornerback – Oklahoma State

After next season, the amount of money that Carlos Rogers will be due will be at 8M. His dead money hit would be at 3M. They could easily elect to cut him especially in Asomugha does well. Justin Gilbert is a solid cornerback for a good defense. He had a disappointing junior year, but was great as a sophomore. If he has a good senior year, he could jump right back up into this area.

31st Overall Pick – Seattle Seahawks

Christian Jones – Linebacker – Florida State

Jones was very impressive last season accumulating 95 tackles and displaying great ability to get to the ball carrier and tackle him. He’s an explosive and strong linebacker that can make a lot of plays. The Seahawks are great on defense, but they could use a good 3rd linebacker to play next to Wagner and Wright. Jones could easily be that guy and can have an impact right away, like Wagner.

32nd Overall Pick – Denver Broncos

Antonio Richardson – Offensive Tackle – Tennessee

Richardson was very impressive as a sophomore, and forced Dallas Thomas (4th round pick) to move inside. He’s a big strong guy with good footwork. He has tremendous potential in the NFL. Ryan Clady may not be around next season, and Orlando Franklin isn’t that good at right tackle. They may opt to find a replacement for either of those guys and Richardson could easily be that guy.

Andy......

Hope you find an archive to save this.....    Let's take another look at this in about 11 months and see how it looks....  and then look again in 12 months once it's over....

Nice effort!      :thmup: