Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nice John Boyett article.....

NewColtsFan

He's going to be a big time player. 

Quote it.

All for it Imped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Even if he starts out making an impact on special teams....and winds up starting at some point.  He's to no injuries, but as Boyett and we know they happen unfortunately!!!

We can definitely keep 5 on the roster.  Bethea,  Landry, S. Brown, Lefeged, and Boyett.  You are assuming there are no injuries, and not all players are going to make it through a 16 game season.  Boyett will one day make a great Free Safety, and until then, he will be great on special teams with Brown and Lefeged.  The three of them will make a ton of special teams tackles.

Finally a comment that understands that every player drafted, signed or walked on are not starting material. Through hard work and coaching a player can become a starter or a contributor. I have said all along that the Colts lacked depth and even average special team players. 

Finally a comment that understands that every player drafted, signed or walked on are not starting material. Through hard work and coaching a player can become a starter or a contributor. I have said all along that the Colts lacked depth and even average special team players. 

It is because he said it yesterday....we are one day more stupid than he is, but he will always be 3 hours behind us  :spit:

I hope they both stick (Boyett and Brown)  We may end up losing Harnish in the depth equation...because we need to keep someone else at either a skilled position....or LB.  A guy by the name of Mario Harvey kicked tail on special teams last year as well, and we know longer have Hughes as a big on special teams...just something to consider.

HA HA!  I like our UFA CO Prime......You can go a lot of directions with that one....I see he is a sleeper too...6' '1"255.....

I definitely hope he makes the team haha.. He has a great name! lets hope he's a good talent