Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One thing you are looking forward to next season

Mr. Blue

It's not going to happen overnight, but I can't wait to see this new OLine start to gel. I'll accept less-than-perfect early on, but hope to see all these new guys start to form a special unit for years to come.

Having Mr. Andrew Luck being able to drop back in the pocket and NOT having it colapse on him in about 2.5 seconds!

That would be a treat.

Second would be seeing the oposite true for our opponents.

Mostly I'm just want to see what progress occurs under the 2nd year of leadership from Pagano and Grigson.

Should be exciting!

GO :colts:

There are way too many to list.....   so, since you asked for one,  I'll give you one.....

The new offense....

I want to see how well it's coordinated.    I want to see Luck look much more comfortable in the new offense than he looked in the old offense.    Can't begin to count the number of times I thought he looked completely out of place last year.    Square peg in a round hole.

When the offense is well coordinated it should be a beautiful thing to behold....    that's what I want to see....

Paging Mr. Pep Hamilton,  the stage is all yours!    Paging Mr. Pep Hamilton,  please step into the spotlight in the middle of the big stage!

Looking forward to the trenches on both sides. It all starts up front, I wanna see if we understand that this year

^^^ This.

The offensive and defensive lines got a bunch of bright, shiny new toys this offseason. I'm just waiting for those units to start beating people up... figuratively speaking, of course.

#1. I want to see what Luck can do with time to throw in the pocket..IF the o-line is better like I`m thinking it is

#2. I want to see what Donald Brown can do untouched in the backfield with only the opposing D`s secondary to beat..thats a big deal to me..if the O-line is better like I hope it is

#3. I`m excited to see what a Chuck Pagano "hybrid" defense can do in year 2 with more hand picked players that fits his mold?

Very excited about next season, hopefully the Colts have improved in the weak link areas of O-line and pass rush,pass coverage

I'm looking forward to seeing how our team has gelled with the new players.  Also looking forward to seeing what Luck can do to pick defenses apart when he has more time in the pocket.  Heck, I'm just looking forward to seeing our whole team play !!!  GOOOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!   :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :lombardi:

Also to see kelvin Sheppard transition and play with 3 of his former teammates in Nevis, Francios, and Landry(Sheppard was a redshirt freshman in Landry's last year at LSU) that should be fun with that familiarity.

And I'm patiently waiting to see Pep's new running game he is bringing, mainly because I love watching good running games

Also to see kelvin Sheppard transition and play with 3 of his former teammates in Nevis, Francios, and Landry(Sheppard was a redshirt freshman in Landry's last year at LSU) that should be fun with that familiarity.

And I'm patiently waiting to see Pep's new running game he is bringing, mainly because I love watching good running games

With 4 defensive players from LSU, 3 offensive lineman from Boston College, and 3 other offensive players + OC who all went to Stanford I really feel like chemistry will not be as big a problem as some are making it out to be...

We have some real hard workers in all phases of the game and I think we will see the 2013 Colts kick it into high gear earlier in the season than many of us anticipate... I, for one, can not wait...