Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many picks left

Monster

Does anyone know how many picks we have left for the 2014 draft?  I know We traded our 4th  pick for Montori Hughes, I cant remember if that's the only pick so far we've traded or do we owe anyone another conditional from a previous transaction?  While we're at it,  How many if any compensatory picks should we expect to get next year?   Thanks anyone.

2nd round actually, we got one for Edge I believe... And he was joking.

Actually,  it is indeed the 3rd round....  I went back to look at drafts over the years and comp picks start in the 3rd round... typically with 3-4,  but not always....

And yes,  he was indeed joking....          :thmup:

Actually,  it is indeed the 3rd round....  I went back to look at drafts over the years and comp picks start in the 3rd round... typically with 3-4,  but not always....

And yes,  he was indeed joking....          :thmup:

What does 3-4 mean ?

Sorry,  DW....

3-4 means picks....    once the first three rounds are done,  there are some compensatory picks at the end of R3.

Typically,  there are three to four comp picks....     Hope that clarifies....

Got ya. i thought you may have been saying sometimes the comp picks could start at pick 3.4. As you say they are at the ends of every round starting with the 3rd.

. we would be lucky to get anything higher then a 5th or 6th rounder for him. 

I'm pretty sure ALuck was joking....    sometimes that doesn't always come across on message boards,  but I think that was what was happening in this case....