Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Off-season conditioning 05/02/13

http://www.colts.com/media-center/photo-gallery/OFFSEASON-CONDITIONING-5213/50b31265-41a2-431a-9e22-cf2da9e4e70f

Things that come to mind in random order

Nice to see Chapman running at sharp angles. That guy is huge. McKinney looks even bigger.

It's kind of funny seeing small guys like Brown, Ballard, or Bethea pushing those dummies as hard as they can. 

It looks like Mathis is offering a demonstration on how to run fast at sharp angles and the other guys are watching in admiration.

I finally saw Dwayne Allen.

Nice to see Ijalana again.

I liked the picture of Butler, Toler and other cornerbacks in the air trying to catch a ball 

Grigson appears so intense.

Anyway, as a general remark I like how everybody seem to enjoy being with the guys and they all seem focused on what they do.

http://www.colts.com/media-center/photo-gallery/OFFSEASON-CONDITIONING-5213/50b31265-41a2-431a-9e22-cf2da9e4e70f

Things that come to mind in random order

Nice to see Chapman running at sharp angles. That guy is huge. McKinney looks even bigger.

It's kind of funny seeing small guys like Brown, Ballard, or Bethea pushing those dummies as hard as they can. 

It looks like Mathis is offering a demonstration on how to run fast at sharp angles and the other guys are watching in admiration.

I finally saw Dwayne Allen.

Nice to see Ijalana again.

I liked the picture of Butler, Toler and other cornerbacks in the air trying to catch a ball 

Grigson appears so intense.

Anyway, as a general remark I like how everybody seem to enjoy being with the guys and they all seem focused on what they do.

where do you see ijalana?

i couldnt find him either

where do you see ijalana?

Ups, you are right. I looked at picture 64 but now I realized that I mixed him with Donald Thomas. In that picture, left to right is Griffin, Linkenbach, McGlynn, Thomas, Reitz, anderson and somebody else behind the dummy. He must not participate in these activities. I did see him the first week though when they were just stretching and running inside.

I'd much rather Landry zero in on MJD. He is by far ther hardest runner in our division. A complete terror for our D in the past. Foster is the smoothest and CJ the fastest.

well that joke was more for qwizboy since hes a texan fan