3.Jags - Johnny Manziel QB

4.Panthers - Marqise Lee WR

5.Titans - Bradley Roby CB

6.Bills - Anthony Barr DE/OLB

7.Cardinals - Taylor Lewan OT

8. Lions - Cyrus Kouandjio OT

9.Chiefs - Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE

10. Eagles - Aaron Colvin CB

I can only hope the Jags double down on bad quarterbacks.

I don't see it. The Bears swept the Lions last year and kept it close in the games they lost versus the Packers and Vikings. I think that they could at least split with Vikings, and probably sweep the Lions again this year.

QB;

I  thought the heart of the Bears the last decade was their defense and they changed coaches and linebackers...

Jay Cuter will be occasionally OK..as he has been...when he's not hurt

But that's a division which arguably has the single best QB..the single best RB and the single best receiver in all of the NFL....(and none play for the Bears)...

The Bears defense, which relied on turnovers, is in line for a major drop off this season...

but they will get help with that No. 1 choice in 2014

QB;

I  thought the heart of the Bears the last decade was their defense and they changed coaches and linebackers...

Jay Cuter will be occasionally OK..as he has been...when he's not hurt

But that's a division which arguably has the single best QB..the single best RB and the single best receiver in all of the NFL....(and none play for the Bears)...

The Bears defense, which relied on turnovers, is in line for a major drop off this season...

but they will get help with that No. 1 choice in 2014

I see what you're saying Mark but still, the Bears swept that team with the best receiver in the NFL, and split the games with the Vikings. I know they changed coaches but they are still a talented team. They still have Cutler, Marshall, Tillman, Briggs, and Jennings, so I don't think they will be playing at a level that gets them the number one pick. They will be fine. Teams like the Raiders, Jaguars, and Jets, however, will be picking very high in the Draft because of their history of horridness and current state of the franchises.