Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Number 92 is.....

HtownColt

You guessed it, Bjoern Werner is the new #92

@BjoernWernerBTM: I will wear the jersey #92 #BTM #ColtsNation

And here is Robert Mathis first message to the 1st round pick:

@RobertMathis98: @BjoernWernerBTM welcome to the fold. I order U to respect,hate then assasinate #ALL QBs but your own! Now lets go to work! #NewEraCOLTS

Sweet...I was hoping he'd get 92.  I've never been a fan of pass rushers with a number in the 50's like Von Miller's #58.  The 90's is my first choice followed by the 70's.  Just a personal preference with no real logical reasoning behind it. :D lol

Ich heisse Bjorn Werner. Ich bin amerikanischen Fußballspieler, und zweiundneunzig ist meine Zahl..

ZWEIUNDNEUNZIG!!!

Got to love German. That sounds so violent for such a benign statement.

I think France just surrendered to him.

I was hoping he would get a linebacker number since that is the position they a re moving him to. Oh well guess I know what other jersey I will be ordering along with the Luck jersey I will be getting. LOL i have to update my jerseys since they are all outdated now, and Werner makes sense since I am a FSU fan also.

Lets not...  that stuff is ...   ^$*&*%$#

Truly horrible.   Shock Rock.

Ya....but the opening scene in XXX was awesome with Rammstein on stage. Fit the video perfectly.

However, the scene were they blew up the motorcycles while kicking off QOTSA was outerworldly.

He should teach the D some German and then they can use it in calling play changes. Would be somewhat effective and cool. Lol

I play tournament paintball and we use a number system for calling out bunker positions so that the other team doesn't know we are calling out their bunkers. I always thought that'd be something awesome to incorporate into football. Not necessarily a number system but something only the team would know.

He should teach the D some German and then they can use it in calling play changes. Would be somewhat effective and cool. Lol

I just heard josh chapman speaking German in his slow southern drawl.....epic

Someone should do a background check on Mathis. Sure he wasn't a hitman or something in his past time? Telling guys stuff like that, just so violent man haha

Freeney once dubbed Mathis the "Silent assassin" maybe there was a little somethin' to that ;)

Sweet...I was hoping he'd get 92.  I've never been a fan of pass rushers with a number in the 50's like Von Miller's #58.  The 90's is my first choice followed by the 70's.  Just a personal preference with no real logical reasoning behind it. :D lol

I am used to the great pass rushing LBs beingin the 50s.  Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, and Andre Tippett come to mind.