Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Players To Watch

Stephen Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame

6’6″ and 305 pounds.

Had 47 tackles, 12 sacks from his 3-4 DE position

I really like this guy if he comes out next year as a junior

Geez, I'm seriously gonna scout the crap out of this guy. Not only is Redding 33, but D-line depth is vital in our new system, as well as the most important position on the field.

Anthony Bar, OLB, UCLA is my dream pick, but he'll likely be gone when we pick.

Would be perfect in our 3-4 and take over from Mathis when he's gone.

Stephen Tuitt DE, Bradley Roby CB, Loucheiz Purifoy CB, Marqise Lee, Sammy Watkins, Kyle Van Noy OLB.

I am looking at 2 potential cap casualties or players we wont be able to/want to re-sign - Antoine Bethea and Donald Brown.

Damien Williams, RB, Oklahoma, hopefully he is a late first round pick, I would love to have him :)

C.J.Barnett, FS, Ohio State, hopefully he becomes a productive player like other Buckeyes Malcolm Jenkins, Nate Clements, Donte Whitner etc.

The latter one, we have a very good chance late in round1, I feel.

Morgan Breslin, OLB, USC is interesting as well, he might be available late round 1 like his predecessor Nick Perry that went to the Packers.

I am looking at 2 potential cap casualties or players we wont be able to/want to re-sign - Antoine Bethea and Donald Brown.

Damien Williams, RB, Oklahoma, hopefully he is a late first round pick, I would love to have him :)

C.J.Barnett, FS, Ohio State, hopefully he becomes a productive player like other Buckeyes Malcolm Jenkins, Nate Clements, Donte Whitner etc.

The latter one, we have a very good chance late in round1, I feel.

Morgan Breslin, OLB, USC is interesting as well, he might be available late round 1 like his predecessor Nick Perry that went to the Packers.

Oh no, the RB in the first talk has already begun.

I expect Marqise Lee to drop a bit (from his current top 10 ranking) because of poor quarterback play (Barkley is gone).

So I'm keeping an eye out on him, Watkins and that kid from Rutgers. The Colts should go receiver very early next year. Of course, it's too early to really tell.

Kyle Van Noy (Would like him to add a little weight though)

Jake Mattews

Jadeveon Clowney (its still early anything can happen between now and day one of the draft next year)

Marqise Lee

Sammy Watkins

Jordan Mattews

Stephen Tuitt

Just to name a few

Kyle Van Noy (Would like him to add a little weight though)

Jake Mattews

Jadeveon Clowney (its still early anything can happen between now and day one of the draft next year)

Marqise Lee

Sammy Watkins

Jordan Mattews

Stephen Tuitt

Just to name a few

Dude would have to get severely injured to fall out of the top 7.

This coming year's class looks insane, some serious stars coming out. I'd love to pick up any of these guys:

Anthony Barr OLB UCLA

Stephon Tuitt DE/DT ND

Louis Nix NT ND

Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU

Ed Reynolds S Stanford

Loucheiz Purefoy CB Florida

Marcus Roberson CB Florida

Sammy Watkins WR Clemson

Marquise Lee WR USC

CJ Mosely ILB Alabama

I expect Marqise Lee to drop a bit (from his current top 10 ranking) because of poor quarterback play (Barkley is gone).

So I'm keeping an eye out on him, Watkins and that kid from Rutgers. The Colts should go receiver very early next year. Of course, it's too early to really tell.

Yeah i love Brandon Coleman dude is a man child. 

Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson. Assuming he goes back to his 2011 form.

I really like Marquis Lee though, but there's no way he falls to the mid 20 range unless he has a really bad year.

who knows i mean 2 years ago Robert woods was supposed to be locked in the top 10