TE- Saunders, Cunningham®

DEFENSE

Safety- Lefeged, Boyett®

Corners- Vaughn, Gordy

MLB- Hickman, Harvey

OLB- Hughes

D-line- Hughes®, McKinney, Chapman

®= rookie

what does everybody think of the team as currently constructed? I think we will go 12-4 next year and hopefully we will raise that  :lombardi:

Really like what I see now, but it has to translate to the field. Feel like this is one of the better all around Colts rosters I have seen over the years.

Hopefully we can avoid a major injury bug this year. I know we will have injuries, just hope they are minimized.

Also, would be really nice if we had another CB

Add Chapman and Iglana. They could both come back strong and that would make our team that much better. 

While the starting secondary looks good, I HATE our backup cornerbacks. One of the starters is bound to miss at least one game and I can't even watch when Vaughn or Gordy are in there. Maybe get a veteran CB.. are there any of those out there? Is Winfeild signed yet?

Add Chapman and Iglana. They could both come back strong and that would make our team that much better. 

While the starting secondary looks good, I HATE our backup cornerbacks. One of the starters is bound to miss at least one game and I can't even watch when Vaughn or Gordy are in there. Maybe get a veteran CB.. are there any of those out there? Is Winfeild signed yet?

Winfeild singed with Seattle, and I added Chapman and Ijliana, but I have little to no faith in Ijaliana, I feel like Chapman will come back but I doubt Ben does, but if he does, GREAT

I absolutely love the way our team is shaping up. With the upgrade of DHB over Avery and a more mature young offense, I think Luck will have a field day this year with the vastly improved O-line we put around him. Contrary to what all you people who wanted us to draft a RB think, I believe that with this big and physical O-line Ballard will truly show flashes of being an outstanding between the tackles back. 

I can also sign off on a 12-4 season with an AFC South division title.

Keep on building the monster gents!

I have 100% faith in Jerry Hughes playing this season. He looked better and better as season went on. He just needs his time in the field. And Vick Ballard isn't starting over Donald Brown. Donald will be healthy all season long because we upgraded our oline. Vick will get his touches, but Donald fits with we need from our back in our new system.

I absolutely love the way our team is shaping up. With the upgrade of DHB over Avery and a more mature young offense, I think Luck will have a field day this year with the vastly improved O-line we put around him. Contrary to what all you people who wanted us to draft a RB think, I believe that with this big and physical O-line Ballard will truly show flashes of being an outstanding between the tackles back. 

I can also sign off on a 12-4 season with an AFC South division title.

Keep on building the monster gents!

I believe our defense will be top 10 in the NFL, I think they could even crack the top 5, our safeties are good, Vontae Davis and Greg Toler can be a great 1-2 punch, and Darius Butler is a very good nickel back, Kavell Conner/Pat Angerer and Jerrell Freeman can be a good MLB tandom, Mathis and Werner can get to the passer, and Walden can set the edge, and Jean-Francois, Franklin/Chapman, and Redding is not going to be a fun line to run against

I have 100% faith in Jerry Hughes playing this season. He looked better and better as season went on. He just needs his time in the field. And Vick Ballard isn't starting over Donald Brown. Donald will be healthy all season long because we upgraded our oline. Vick will get his touches, but Donald fits with we need from our back in our new system.

don't know what you were watching last season, but Vick will definitely be our starter this year, Williams might even pass Brown on the depth chart

I'm glad you have faith in Hughes because someone needs to.  I like Brown as much as the next but Brown is a change of pace back at best.  Ballard showed he can do it all.  He may not be as fast as Brown but no way is Ballard seeing less reps this year.  70/30 split with Ballard taking the lions share. 

I have a lot of faith in Donald Brown. Vick Ballard played against the low competition. If we had Brown for playoff against Ravens, we would've won. He ran over Ray Lewis in the 09 playoff game. Go and watch the highlights. He needed more touches during the Manning Era to prove himself which he did not.