Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bavanlan

You people are funny...

...because you're worried about who we're picking at spots that will probably be cut anyway.

Not being able to keep all of your draft picks because you have depth is a good thing.

...because you're worried about who we're picking at spots that will probably be cut anyway.

Not being able to keep all of your draft picks because you have depth is a good thing.

I think a very good case could be made for every draft pick making the roster.  Even Mr. R.

I think a very good case could be made for every draft pick making the roster.  Even Mr. R.

Okay, make it (and it better be a very good case).

:hat:

Okay, make it (and it better be a very good case).

:hat:

I'll get right on it, as soon as I'm done with the case I'm working on right now.

Would you like me to cut and paste from the Colt.com site?

I'll get right on it, as soon as I'm done with the case I'm working on right now.

Would you like me to cut and paste from the Colt.com site?

Footnotes are fine.

:neener:

Even if they are drafted at positions that will probably get cut, you hope they pick someone who has the best chance to make the team. 

Some of these guys will make the team. I actually think all have a decent chance to do so given our lack of quality depth at a lot of positions. 

Footnotes are fine.

:neener:

BTW, I think I'm going to want to stand pat with our new poker hand.

Could be the best in five or six years.

And yes, because I would post it:

29191640.jpg

That's just not fair. You can't meme your own thread title before anyone else gets a chance to.

That's just not fair. You can't meme your own thread title before anyone else gets a chance to.

37336267.jpg