Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrann Mathieu no shows meetings

The story claims Mathieu was a no show because he was sick....

Guess Tyrann and his agent have never heard of thing called......

The telephone.   Didn't call.     

OR....

The computer.   Didn't e-mail.

NFL teams just love knuckleheads like this....   

" Mathieu reportedly believed he could be drafted by the 49ers at the No. 18 pick after they traded up with the Cowboys. Instead, San Francisco went with former Mathieu teammate, safety Eric Reid."

Bahahaha  He thought he was going to get drafted #18.  

6th round pick, maybe a team with a strong locker room can grow the kid up and make something out of him.  However for comedy purposes, it would be hilarious to see him go to the Jets or the Lions.   That would give us a season's worth of comedy.  

For the record I would love to see him go to a team that plays the Lions, so we can actually see him try to cover Calvin Johnson like he said he could do.  

That could be even funnier then a Sanchez butt fumble.  

He is still the best CB in the draft...He will probably end up on the 49ers and be a stud...If he goes to the right team he will be great, but if it's the wrong team he could end up in prison..IDK?

Ha! Not even in the top 10. You've been listening to Gruden too much.

He is still the best CB in the draft...He will probably end up on the 49ers and be a stud...If he goes to the right team he will be great, but if it's the wrong team he could end up in prison..IDK?

Not even close. I'd maybe have him in the top 15.

Just watch him on film...good lord, you people put way to much stock in the 4.5 forty..His instincts make him a 4.3 guy...He will be taken in the 2nd despite allll the noise if that tells you anything about his ability..I wouldn't cause I know he will smoke again, but if by some miracle he goes to the right place and plays he will be a top corner..

Just watch him on film...good lord, you people put way to much stock in the 4.5 forty..His instincts make him a 4.3 guy...He will be taken in the 2nd despite allll the noise if that tells you anything about his ability..I wouldn't cause I know he will smoke again, but if by some miracle he goes to the right place and plays he will be a top corner..

how many pro bowl corners have been 5'9" i can't think of any

FYI watching a guy on YouTube, isn't watching "film"

how many pro bowl corners have been 5'9" i can't think of any

FYI watching a guy on YouTube, isn't watching "film"

Don't care about height...In every game he played he was the best player on the field...He dominated in the SEC against top talent and outperformed guys like Peterson on his own team who were high 1st round picks, and Peterson benefited from playing with him and not the other way around.

Don't care about height...In every game he played he was the best player on the field...He dominated in the SEC against top talent and outperformed guys like Peterson on his own team who were high 1st round picks, and Peterson benefited from playing with him and not the other way around.

No, he was never than Peterson

So he was better than Morris Claiborne and Patrick Peterson? haha