Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

final and only mock draft

COLTSBRO

Peeing into the wind. You'd be lucky to get one of those guys. Holla back if I'm wrong. Not that I want any of those guys, but saying that what we see as possible picks has absolutely nothing to do with what Grigs and Co. want. But I appreciate the effort and understand you may know a lot about college players. I admit I don't watch a lot of college ball, so...... just going with the odds.

But it's great to see people pumped about the draft.

I think these are possibilities and players that have a good chance of being available when we pick. Thanks for the thoughts.

They may very well be available, but what you think is the right pick, may vary greatly as to what Grigsie thinks. That's why threads like this are ok for a while, but everything keeps getting rehashed ad nauseam.

Bring on the draft already!

I'm not in love with Carradine. I wouldn't be mad if we passed on him in the slightest. I'd really kind of be leery of drafting him with his injury history.

I'd love to trade 24. I'd see if anyone will just do a 1-for-1. 24 for a 1st next year. I just don't think there will be anyone there we just have to have. Trouble is, seems the entire second half is considering trading out of the second half of the first, so by the time it gets to us at 24 there's just going to be no market.

Dobson is an interesting prospect at WR, and I've wondered if we don't go WR in the 1st (I give it about a 30% chance, depending on who is still on the board and who isn't) if we'd target him in the middle rounds. 

If we're going to draft a RB, I'd really like to see us take Levon Bell.