Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unitaswestand

Your Final Colts 1st Round Prediction

Datone Jones but I'm hoping we trade back IF we can add a late first/early second paired with a 3rd

I'm gonna be different just for the fun of it and say:

Alex Okafor

:D

To TKnight85: I ment to say FS because Matt Elam is listed as a FS just like A.Bethea, Matt Elam even though listed as a FS and has been said by one article I read that he can also play close to the line like a SS so he can do both, he's more athletic than Antwan Bethea and he can play close to the line as a SS against TE and slant receivers and stop the run past the d-line and he can play down field and help corners..... I would use him to help the corners and play the pass down field while he's young and as he ages and gains some weight he can play the SS later in his career.... He would be a great pick up in the higher second pick if they can manage a trade back, we shall see :}

Go Colts!!!!!

Go Grigson!!!!!

That article is wrong. Matt Elam played SS at FLA. Evans was the FS. Elam is literally built like a SS. And then that Sharmako guy from Syracuse I think it is, he's also built just like a SS. But if you want info on Elam from this forum Holden89 & FxStryker would be the two guys you'd wanna talk too

Alex Okafor

Don't say things like that, get me all excited for a Longhorn to be coming to Indianapolis

I predict we trade down for a high 2nd and a 1st next year. With the high 2nd we get a WR or S.

I doubt we're taking a WR this year. I believe DHB was our WR draft pick

I doubt we're taking a WR this year. I believe DHB was our WR draft pick

I serious hope you're right! Between all the we'd we have, us out te's and running backs. I'm not looking to repeat the manning era with addressing nothing but getting manning weapons. We need to keep building the monster. I want to see more o & d linemen. Maybe olb, fs, cb, ilb

I serious hope you're right! Between all the we'd we have, us out te's and running backs. I'm not looking to repeat the manning era with addressing nothing but getting manning weapons. We need to keep building the monster. I want to see more o & d linemen. Maybe olb, fs, cb, ilb

Yeah. And we haven't even seen what Kelley, Whalen, Brazill, Palmer, Sambrano, Etc. can do when Luck has time to throw and fine them. If we keep bringing people in, we could be missing out on someone's potential

Alex Okafor

Wouldn't mind Okafor at all I worry about his agility and hip flexibility though, but he certainly has the pass rushing talent and the strength

If we do not trade back to the second....I will say Xavier Rhodes....dark horse is Bjoern Werner

Nice call. I would have never thought he would fit our system. 4.84 seems slow to play OLB , but I'm good with the pick.

Wouldn't mind Okafor at all I worry about his agility and hip flexibility though, but he certainly has the pass rushing talent and the strength

I wouldn't have exploded if okafor had been picked, though I never thought Werner would still be available for us. I'm much happier with the germinator :D

I wouldn't have exploded if okafor had been picked, though I never thought Werner would still be available for us. I'm much happier with the germinator :D

Not a bad pick at all, he wasn't my 1st choice out of the players that were left but I like him, cant complain at all

Not a bad pick at all, he wasn't my 1st choice out of the players that were left but I like him, cant complain at all

He was definitely mine only because we picked up Toler in fa so cab wasn't as big a need as it otherwise would have been. Am I correct in assuming Rhodes would have been your preference?

He was definitely mine only because we picked up Toler in fa so cab wasn't as big a need as it otherwise would have been. Am I correct in assuming Rhodes would have been your preference?

Yep or Moore or Carradine or a trade down, Cant complain though, alright pick, I have questions about his agility and hip flexibility

Nice to go back through everything and see plenty of Xavier Rhodes and one poster said darkhorse Bjoern Werner.

I wanted Rhodes too but am very happy with Werner, the guy was lights out last year and has an insane motor.

If we do not trade back to the second....I will say Xavier Rhodes....dark horse is Bjoern Werner

Ding, ding, ding, ding.......we have a winner. Btw...in other threads, it is said that NO ONE predicted this. Lol. Nice job.

Ding, ding, ding, ding.......we have a winner. Btw...in other threads, it is said that NO ONE predicted this. Lol. Nice job.

I just took a stab at it with him.  Irsay Twitter challenge was to predict the pick and I started typing Werner....then I was like nah I don't think he will really go that high and ended up putting Datone Jones....if only I trusted my instincts I could of had $1000 bucks ....stupid me