Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OLB Jarvis Jones wont go past the Steelers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162559/article/jarvis-jones-i-will-be-taken-by-no-17-pick-in-nfl-draft

"If I even get to 17, I don't think I get past the (Pittsburgh)Steelers," Jones told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport. "I mean, from what I've been told, I don't think I get past the Steelers."

"Then you got the people that do the mock drafts, they say I'm way down here, I talk to the coaches, all the coaches don't think I'm gonna get past a certain point, so, coaches - for me personally - the coaches are on something different than all the analysts on TV at home. So, for me, I'm listening to the coaches because they're the ones that have the draft picks."

I know some Colts fans (including myself) wanted Jones selected at 24. 

I saw that today....Steelers want him badly.

Question to the mock gurus...Dustin...whomever it may concern...

What has happened to Cyprien's stock....have seen him drop after terrific workouts????

I still love this kid as a hitter (yes a safety but)  

I had a dream we picked him......not seeing his name as much....what have I missed?

I saw that today....Steelers want him badly.

Question to the mock gurus...Dustin...whomever it may concern...

What has happened to Cyprien's stock....have seen him drop after terrific workouts????

I still love this kid as a hitter (yes a safety but)  

I had a dream we picked him......not seeing his name as much....what have I missed?

Cyprien has a low 1st early 2nd grade. IMO He'll definitely be there when we pick. A lot of mocks have him projected to the Packers or 49ers. I haven't scouted him a lot though.

Cyprien has a low 1st early 2nd grade. IMO He'll definitely be there when we pick. A lot of mocks have him projected to the Packers or 49ers. I haven't scouted him a lot though.

I loved him when we needed a safety.....I am amazed he will slip out of the first round if a safety is your position....as close to Sanders as I have seen...and TY's teammate.   :)  Thanks for answering Dustin!!  I was a little to lazy to research for a change :)