Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars to draft OT Eric Fisher?

Jaguars will still be the worst in the league in terms of pass rush if they do that.

They are trying to get a team to move up to get Eric Fisher, much like Vikes did with Trent Richardson last year and the Browns believed it and moved up and got him while the Vikes got Matt Kalil.

Did not know that. I guess it makes sense.

I still think they'd be better off taking Ansah or Jordan, but I get why they'd be looking at a left tackle. Put Fisher at right tackle for a year, then let Monroe walk next year.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the Jags will take him. I can see Jacksonville trading out of that spot.

What player is worthy of going all the way up to #2 in this draft? I don't see it. There are three tackles to choose from, three or four pass rushers, two or three defensive tackles, all in the top ten or fifteen. If you're already in the top ten and don't have to move up that far, why not just take whoever falls to you? If you're outside of that range, why move up that dramatically?

The Jags ought to stay put and take whoever they want to take.

Besides the owner of the Jags prefers his players to be married and family oriented not single players.

Goodluck drafting

I find that hard to believe. Not many players are going to married.

Archived