You could call it a Mock

So.. let's do this right

1. Best Hoax victim and Best player that can't get off blocks

3. Best blocker available

4. Best Running Back

5. Best Defensive back

7. Best Defensive Lineman

7. Best Reciever

i guess the only notre dame game you watched last year was the Alabama game.

I don't view ILB as a top5 need on the team. One can argue we don't have a house hold name at ILB. My belief is those are built with a good D-line and good talent at ILB, in theory we now have both for this season. Some may argue that Angerer is a question mark with the foot surgery, and certainly with any injury doubt can be raised. However, this is not a knee or an achillies or something that one would have the kind of questions about return to form.

Angerer, Freeman, Conner.....I am fine with going forward, we have much more pressing unknowns on defense besides this position. DB's is Toler the answer, even if he is do we enough depth, pass rushing OLB is he on the roster? Our GM doesn't even know.....All the FA beef on the D-line will it pay off? .....Eventual replacements for Mathis, Bethea, Redding all getting long in the tooth.....and then maybe ILB defensively.

After that, the rest of your list can be debated a 1000 ways......I personally don't see the ultra-need for a RB this season that some do, to me its like a lot of positions on this team its Ok, I would rather get the O-line and defense right first, but that is just my opinion. I don't value RB as marquee position anymore.

no way if we pick up te'o i might just lose it lol this is what we need

1st  Datone Jones  DE UCLA   guy is versatile can play NT and DE and he has great pass rushing skills also can get in the back field quick 

3rd  Barrett Jones  OG/C  Alabama - another player who is versatile  cna play any position on the oline  would be a greta pick if he was there when we pick 

4th Darius Slay CB Mississippi State - long arms   forces alot of drops  physical tackler  solid hands would be a great 4th round pick 

6th  Best Available

7th Best Available

7th best available

Explain.

Let me help out.

1. Teo - This is a fine pick. I don't agree with the selection simply because he showed how useless he was when he actually had to play a game against a top 10 college team. But, this is a pick and it's your business. He has been given a first round grade, we could upgrade a ILB...people are just going to disagree. That's all.

However... Rounds 3 - 7 are ridiculous in nature.

For example :

Round 3 : Best blocker available - Ok...do you mean pass blocker? Run blocker? is this a Tight End that can block? Why does it have to be an O-lineman or a "blocker"? 

If there is an OLB like Demontre Moore that falls to the bottom of the 3rd Round or even a CB like Jonathon Banks, but the best "blocker" available is projected with a 5th round grade...are you going to pass up the 1st/2nd round grade talent to take the "best blocker available"? I really hope not....

Let me help out.

1. Teo - This is a fine pick. I don't agree with the selection simply because he showed how useless he was when he actually had to play a game against a top 10 college team. But, this is a pick and it's your business. He has been given a first round grade, we could upgrade a ILB...people are just going to disagree. That's all.

For example :

Round 3 : Best blocker available - Ok...do you mean pass blocker? Run blocker? is this a Tight End that can block? Why does it have to be an O-lineman or a "blocker"?

If there is an OLB like Demontre Moore that falls to the bottom of the 3rd Round or even a CB like Jonathon Banks, but the best "blocker" available is projected with a 5th round grade...are you going to pass up the 1st/2nd round grade talent to take the "best blocker available"? I really hope not....

I understand that people will disagree with my interest in Teo, but I haven't seen a mock where everyone does agree on our 1st pick.

As for the rest of my "mock" I guess I have too much faith in others common sense when use the term Best Blocker Available.

As for a better player better available, when it's time to pick my "best blocker", again, too much faith in others common sense.

Would it have been better if I said Barrett Jones or Brian Waters? Using your own scenario, if Banks or Moore is there, would you pass on one of them to get the "best blocker available"? I sure would as much as people around here pound the table for a guard in the first round.

I understand that people will disagree with my interest in Teo, but I haven't seen a mock where everyone does agree on our 1st pick.

As for the rest of my "mock" I guess I have too much faith in others common sense when use the term Best Blocker Available.

As for a better player better available, when it's time to pick my "best blocker", again, too much faith in others common sense.

Would it have been better if I said Barrett Jones or Brian Waters? Using your own scenario, if Banks or Moore is there, would you pass on one of them to get the "best blocker available"? I sure would as much as people around here pound the table for a guard in the first round.

Yes. It would have been better if you just listed a name. You are leaving out specific details of your mock by generalizing with "best blocker". That's the spirit of a mock draft...it's a specific guessing game :)

And two other points : 

1. Don't expect people to know what common sense is. 

2. People pound on the table for a lot of stuff around here. But everyone's opinion is just as legit as the next. It's just a fun thing to do to get talking about players and think about our positions of need. 

For example :

ND played more to top 25 teams and more bowl eligible teams than any other school in the country

teo had good games against stanford and Oklahoma. the only bad game he had all year was against Alabama. how many linebackers had good games against them

Stanford's offense was ranked 54th, Oklahoma 14th. Again...not meeting my criteria of a top 10 opponent.

Teo ranked 57th in total tackles, didn't break the top 100 in tackles for loss...great he had 7 interceptions, but if he's playing ILB...that is not the trait I'm looking for so much as the aforementioned skills.