Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which player do you think will be the biggest surprise?

chad72

Who will be biggest surprise?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which player, if he produces at Pro Bowl level, will surprise you the most?

I'm gonna say Heyward Bey.. Kid has a ton to prove and he's going to get his reps. I think with the offensive line that's going to improve week in and week out, Luck entering his second year and Reggie as a mentor with Hilton help to stretch the field I think Darrius has a great opportunity to use his size and speed to do damage and to pit up some career numbers.

Day 1

If healthy, He has to beat with 3 other NT's (Although I think 1 of them will be lucky to still be on the roster come the start of the season...Mckinney) Just a guess based on what I saw out of Mckinney prior to injury last year....He played like he was on skates

If healthy, He has to beat with 3 other NT's (Although I think 1 of them will be lucky to still be on the roster come the start of the season...Mckinney) Just a guess based on what I saw out of Mckinney prior to injury last year....He played like he was on skates

Gav....McKinney was the only NT who was commanding double teams in the pre-season.....I would hate to see fat boy McKinney on skates.....dude looked more entrenched in concrete...346 pounds of B I G.....OK...maybe roller blades.....:)

nfl_a_bmckinney_jh_300.jpg

Gav....McKinney was the only NT who was commanding double teams in the pre-season.....I would hate to see fat boy McKinney on skates.....dude looked more entrenched in concrete...346 pounds of B I G.....OK...maybe roller blades..... :)

nfl_a_bmckinney_jh_300.jpg

Tevasue and Johnson commanded some, overall I thought Tevasue and Johnson were better

Tevasue and Johnson commanded some, overall I thought Tevasue and Johnson were better

Tevaseau was not there in preseason.....Johnson was learning....you are correct as the year went on....I liked Johnson and Tevaseau both.

Not even close on the double teams....

Just to flip it....I think the biggest surprise will be Fleener.....he will continue to surprise us by not living up to the level people on here all believed. I mean I pray...I hope it really clicks for him but I just can't get over the fact I just don't see the talent everyone else seems to believe he has. Allen was a great pick up but I can't help believe Fleener is not the difference maker so many people seem to think he will be. To me he wasn't even the best TE on his team at Stanford...not better than Allen and way way below Eifert. Not trying to be negative but just trying to change the question up a bit.