Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Schedule [Merge]

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVERALL RECORD: 13-3. HOME RECORD: 8-0. AWAY RECORD: 5-3.

Raiders - W

Dolphins- W

@Niners- L

@Jaguars- W

Seahawks- W

@Chargers- W

Broncos- W

@Texans- L

Rams- W

@Titans- W

@Cardinals- W

Titans- W

@Bengals- L

Texans- W

@Chiefs- W

Jaguars- W

i wont lie. im kind of sad not to see New England. It was a yearly tradition

I was tired of it....but not seeing NE did seem strange!!

I do not miss away games in Foxboro...in January.....(Loved to play in the snow, but not our Colts :))

Snow%2BBowl%2B2001%2BFinal%2BField%2BGoa

Is this only the second time since the NFL merger that the Colts don't play the Patriots?

Looks like you have a winner....the only year up to now as I can find that we have not played the Pats up until now is 2002.  I know this is WIki, but I found myself reading back through some of the fun games...win or lose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colts%E2%80%93Patriots_rivalry

Almost impossible to predict who may decline/improve so a lot of schedule predictions can be meaningless.

But, week 1 vs. the Raiders "should" end up being a win at home so take it from there.......

However, feels like our year to me all offseason and I will leave it at that. :blueshoe:

agreed

It shouldn't be determined on how a team is until after the draft and preseason

Just bought tickets for my first trip to Indy. 6th October v Seahawks. I could have looked for a game with a better chance of a win (it's a long trip to see us lose - 8000+ miles I think), but it's not just about the result. It's the city, the stadium, the team and the fans. I (might) be the one wearing the kilt! Keep your eyes peeled!

I'll probably do the normal 'stranger coming to town' post a few weeks before the game, but my best mate from New York is joining me on the Saturday (I'm arriving Friday afternoon......), so as long as we can find some fine bars, we'll be fine! I'l take recommendations though!

It will be good to be around you guys at last.

Just bought tickets for my first trip to Indy. 6th October v Seahawks. I could have looked for a game with a better chance of a win (it's a long trip to see us lose - 8000+ miles I think), but it's not just about the result. It's the city, the stadium, the team and the fans. I (might) be the one wearing the kilt! Keep your eyes peeled!

I'll probably do the normal 'stranger coming to town' post a few weeks before the game, but my best mate from New York is joining me on the Saturday (I'm arriving Friday afternoon......), so as long as we can find some fine bars, we'll be fine! I'l take recommendations though!

Wish I could jump on the plane with you brother. But my trip may be to see luck v Peyton. Enjoy your trip!

Flat out awesome...bring your normal rain attire!!  :)  

Seattle is a great venue for a game...flat out nuts there...enjoy Sir!!!   :thmup:

I was tired of it....but not seeing NE did seem strange!!

I do not miss away games in Foxboro...in January.....(Loved to play in the snow, but not our Colts :))

Snow%2BBowl%2B2001%2BFinal%2BField%2BGoa

it just became a nice little game between me and a buddy. 

RIGHT ON......          

Looks like you have a winner....the only year up to now as I can find that we have not played the Pats up until now is 2002.  I know this is WIki, but I found myself reading back through some of the fun games...win or lose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colts%E2%80%93Patriots_rivalry

At least the Colts rebounded from 2011 quickly, the early 80's  Colts were simply awful..from December 7, 1980 - September 18, 1983 W- 3  L- 27  T-1 (all three wins were against New England!)