Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Schedule [Merge]

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the schedule for the Colts. 10 CBS games, 1 ESPN games, 2 NBC games, 2 Fox games, 1 NFLN game

Week 1: vs Raiders (CBS)

Week 2: vs Dolphins (CBS)

Week 3: at 49ers (CBS)

Week 4: at Jaguars (CBS)

Week 5: vs Seahawks (FOX)

Week 6: at Chargers (ESPN)

Week 7: vs Broncos (NBC)

Week 8: BYE

Week 9: at Texans (NBC)

Week 10: vs Rams (FOX)

Week 11: at Titans (NFL)

Week 12: at Cards (CBS)

Week 13: vs Titans (CBS)

Week 14: at Bengals (CBS)

Week 15: vs Texans (CBS)

Week 16: at Chiefs (CBS)

Week 17: vs Jaguars (CBS)

Pretty good schedule, good bye week, good TV games.

Four prime-time games including three in a row!

We will need to make hey in September because October is going to be a hard month!  Things start to lighten up in November after the Texans game although we do play three out of four on the road with a pretty blah December which is good if we are in the playoff mix towards the end of the year. 

4 PT games, only 1 at home = crock of poo.

This would always happen to the Manning teams too.  The logic was the Colts always drew well on the road so even if the home team was bad the game would probably sell out for the prime-time audience. 

Two games in a row at home to open the year?!?!?!  Does the NFL realize this is the COLTS schedule?  We almost always open the road and to get not one but TWO home games out of the gate.  WOW!

The Colts should be 2-0 before making their first road trip

Kinda scratching my head in regards to week 3.

The primetime games are Bears-Steelers and Raiders-Broncos, and Chiefs-Eagles on Thursday night.

NOT in primetime?  Colts-49ers, Texans-Ravens, Packers-Bengals.  Granted, most of the rest of the Week 3 slate kinda sucks, but still...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m going to pay Smith less.   He’s a Right Tackle.   I think he’s looking at roughly 4/52, 13m per.   We have perimeter players on both sides.  They’re young and on rookie contracts.   We will add more of them.   Maybe this draft and next...   We don’t have answers now.   But we will soon enough. 
    • What if I told you...   This thread was all just a figment of your imagination?   The fever-dream of a delusional so-called Colts fan trolling the masses for reactions...
    • I'd usually agree, but between what's left in FA, and what's available in the draft... My answer is "Whoever is the highest LEFT Tackle on Ballards' board."  I know you're not supposed to draft based on need... but it's THE single biggest need, and it hasn't been addressed through FA yet.  And what's left in FA is questionable at best.   As the roster stands right now, we should take advantage of this Tackle class to solidify our LT position for the next decade.   I know the Tackle class is deep this year, but I don't like the logic of trading down to take whatever Tackle is left from a group/tier of Tackles.  I'm sure there's a guy or two that Ballard covets above the rest as a future stalwart at LT, and I think one of them will drop to 21.  And if you think there's a guy in this draft that can be your anchor at LT for the next decade, you draft him.   Even if that's the only pick that lands in this draft, a decade-stalwart at LT wins any draft.
    • Chiefs are already championship contenders so I'm being very aggressive trading up    WIN NOW MODE 
    • Bingo. That's why I went Ojulari in the first round for the Titans, I was able to get the last WR in my tier in Tylan Wallace in the 2nd, and Asante Samuel Jr at the end of the 2nd for pure value. You let the players fall to you.
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 6,942

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,574

Moderators
    • superrep1967

superrep1967 562

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • bravo4460