Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry FTW

TKnight24

Look some of these people in here are just flat out football fans,they are entitled to theyre opinions,and have kept them tasteful ,and have been around coexisting with us for quite some time,we respect each other so lets keep it that way,QB AND TK  you know your both welcome here :thmup:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - personal shot

I know all about the boy. He trolls our boards.  He is your friend?  I am calling him on it if you do not like it ignore it.  Milk is better then applejuice.

He's a Houston Texans fan & he was here all last year during the season. Been here since I joined back in May of last year.

And please stop using the word "boy" in that context it's degrading & highly offensive.

Thank You

I know all about the boy. He trolls our boards.  He is your friend?  I am calling him on it if you do not like it ignore it.  Milk is better then applejuice.

There's no need to be upset.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - quoted removed post

You might of been here but I do not recall any posting from you.  Did you congradulate us?  Did you eat crow?  You are a troll boy.  I understand you are accepted here but you are still trolling.  Do you like the Colts? 

I did congratulate. I said good game, got in a little skirmish, as was expected from both sides, and everything else that comes with rivals interacting on the internet lol. And I'm not the troll here. As TK said, I am a Texans fan. If that's not good enough for you, feel free to slap the ignore button. Or don't. I will have fun making a fool out of you in this thread if you insist.

I know all about the boy. He trolls our boards. He is your friend? I am calling him on it if you do not like it ignore it. Milk is better then applejuice.

Friend? No

Family? Yes. Him & every other member on this forum.

And as far as your milk & apple juice comparison, you're entitled to your own opinion

Friend? No

Family? Yes. Him & every other member on this forum.

And as far as your milk & apple juice comparison, you're entitled to your own opinion

I'll take Vitamin C over dairy anyday. haha

I'm not going to say much, but for those of you that are putting stock in Pro Bowls, remember Jeff Saturday made it last year, and was actually benched by the Packers. I'll judge Landry by what he does with the Horseshoe on. Nothing more, nothing less.

I bet if QB and TK were sitting at a bar and QB leaned over to kiss TK................TK would just go with it.  Its pretty bad when you cant rib a Texan fan on a Colt board without a Colt fan standing up for the troll. smh 

I'm not going to say much, but for those of you that are putting stock in Pro Bowls, remember Jeff Saturday made it last year, and was actually benched by the Packers. I'll judge Landry by what he does with the Horseshoe on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well said.

"Nothing more, Nothing less"

^ You stealing my line man??!! Don't make me cause a scene here!! lmao

I bet if QB and TK were sitting at a bar and QB leaned over to kiss TK................TK would just go with it. Its pretty bad when you cant rib a Texan fan on a Colt board without a Colt fan standing up for the troll. smh

haha yeah I remember my first beer.

haha Foster is gonna pull a Brandon Jacobs...or just bounce to the outside and outrun Landry for a game sealing TD, hopefully haha ;)

To bad Jacobs has 3 inches and FORTY pounds on foster. He's (foster) actually nearly identical in size to Landry. Don't see a trucking happening. But a juke, sure.

To bad Jacobs has 3 inches and FORTY pounds on foster. He's (foster) actually nearly identical in size to Landry. Don't see a trucking happening. But a juke, sure.

I know. I was being more than a little facetious when I mentioned the trucking.

I have to say, as excited as I am about Landry, I'm also very caution about it.  He has, for the most part, been a disappointment.  Yeah, he has had some great moments and years, but by now, he should be competing for "best safety in the league" honors with his talents.  From what I've seen/heard, most of what RG3 and Qwiz have said is correct.  He's a LB playing Safety who is a double move waiting to happen.  However...He's also finally going to be a SS again, which I think is his natural position. So hopefully we'll see some improvement?

I'm also not going to declare him a bust or anything... We have some good coaches who may be able to get the best out of him. We'll see.  I have high hopes, but relatively low expectations.

I have to say, as excited as I am about Landry, I'm also very caution about it.  He has, for the most part, been a disappointment.  Yeah, he has had some great moments and years, but by now, he should be competing for "best safety in the league" honors with his talents.  From what I've seen/heard, most of what RG3 and Qwiz have said is correct.  He's a LB playing Safety who is a double move waiting to happen.  However...He's also finally going to be a SS again, which I think is his natural position. So hopefully we'll see some improvement?

I'm also not going to declare him a bust or anything... We have some good coaches who may be able to get the best out of him. We'll see.  I have high hopes, but relatively low expectations.

Worries me a little bit as well, but we just saw Zibby get juked out of his shorts all year...

That was THE definition of the above highlighted word....

For someone coming in to 'know' the Pagano/Raven defense to do so poorly.  I was really rooting him on as a ND fan.  I hope Landry makes this a home....for success!!!!

Worries me a little bit as well, but we just saw Zibby get juked out of his shorts all year...

That was THE definition of the above highlighted word....

For someone coming in to 'know' the Pagano/Raven defense to do so poorly. I was really rooting him on as a ND fan. I hope Landry makes this a home....for success!!!!

Me and you both! Loved zibs during his time at ND. Thought for sure he would come in and do well. Guess not. I think Landry is going to do really well.

Reduced ≠ Overturned. 

I will be the first to admit if Landry does not come in and use 'his right judgement.'  TEAM FIRST!  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:

In all honesty when it comes to Grigson and Pagano its impossible to predict this Draft the 2 bigs IMO are RG and DL pass rusher,but they cannot be just a pass rusher,going to have to be adequate as well,of course this could come from the LB position as well so I think its up for grabs.Honestly I have no clue :funny: Anyone here want pie in theyre face?

Dustin, Ed Reed is not a dirty player here. We aren't taking about LB James Harrison alright. Brent, Landry knows how good the Colts are why overturn an apple cart or gravy train that is clicking on all cylinders IMO? Yup, Jay the both lines are a mystery right now. I have no idea which athletes Pagano & Grigs is going at all either brother...No clue...

Dustin, Ed Reed is not a dirty player here. We aren't taking about LB James Harrison alright. Brent, Landry knows how good the Colts are why overturn an apple cart or gravy train that is clicking on all cylinders IMO? Yup, Jay the both lines are a mystery right now. I have no idea which athletes Pagano & Grigs is going at all either brother...No clue...

Well Brother one things for sure we don't have much longer to wait and find out :rock:  :yahoo:  :excited: