Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Damontre Moore said to have terrible work ethic and did poor in interviews...

4 technically listed on the Colts.com roster list but I think several D Linemen(not just DT's) will be on the bubble come camp

It's debatable I guess in this system you can call them ends or nose tackles, but in my view they are pretty much DT's...Not used to this 3-4 yet. Josh Chapman NT/DT, Aubrayo Franklin NT/DT, Kellen Heard DT, RJF DT, Ricardo Matthews DT, Brandon McKinney NT/DT, Drake Nevis DT, FIli Moala DE/DT, Martin Tevaseu NT/DT...Call them what you want , but all these players could be considered and play DT..That's 9..Doubt all even make the roster as it is.

It's debatable I guess in this system you can call them ends or nose tackles, but in my view they are pretty much DT's...Not used to this 3-4 yet. Josh Chapman NT/DT, Aubrayo Franklin NT/DT, Kellen Heard DT, RJF DT, Ricardo Matthews DT, Brandon McKinney NT/DT, Drake Nevis DT, FIli Moala DE/DT, Martin Tevaseu NT/DT...Call them what you want , but all these players could be considered and play DT..That's 9..Doubt all even make the roster as it is.

In a 3-4 they are called DTs...that is why I used DT....

Carradine is a 276 DE.  My question is...can he play OLB....He may be able to...I personally do not want another Freeney....square pegs in round holes...as grigs/Pags would say.  

Sorry for the confusion Gavin and Jshipp.

In a 3-4 they are called DTs...that is why I used DT....

Carradine is a 276 DE.  My question is...can he play OLB....He may be able to...I personally do not want another Freeney....square pegs in round holes...as grigs/Pags would say.  

Sorry for the confusion Gavin and Jshipp.

I think we are going to agree to disagree on this one Brent but thats what the forum is all about, debate and sharing ideas and thoughts on the team we love  :thmup:

Not an elite talent in your list.....that's why

I think we are going to agree to disagree on this one Brent but thats what the forum is all about, debate and sharing ideas and thoughts on the team we love  :thmup:

I am all for it...if he is chosen I will be all over it...and for him...to succeed!!!! :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:

As far as Damontre Moore is concerned....I don't want him in any round if this work ethic issue is accurate.

Barring a trade down, we have just 6 picks. If we were the 49ers with all those extra picks then okay, gamble one if you must. But I still wouldn't be thrilled. 

Anyway....we're in no position to spend a draft pick on some sluggard who happened to excel with a talent level that works against college opposition but will need refinement and development at the NFL level.

Are we still worried about spinal stenosis with Jarvis Jones?

They said he never had it. USC misdiagnosed. Dr said it was most likely a stinger. No presence of previous stenosis but teams still are wary. Steelers are getting WR or corner. Jones will fall, Grigson will fire.

As far as Damontre Moore is concerned....I don't want him in any round if this work ethic issue is accurate.

Barring a trade down, we have just 6 picks. If we were the 49ers with all those extra picks then okay, gamble one if you must. But I still wouldn't be thrilled. 

Anyway....we're in no position to spend a draft pick on some sluggard who happened to excel with a talent level that works against college opposition but will need refinement and development at the NFL level.

Don't think you will see this regime bring anyone in like that,so wouldn't worry much

Don't think you will see this regime bring anyone in like that,so wouldn't worry much

Grigson likes high motor guys that disappoints at combine, not guys that slack off. Interesting though, its unprecedented for a top 10 grade to fall so far. Somebody will take a flier. Just not us hopefully.

I am starting to wonder on some of these guys if some rumors are flying 14/13 days before the draft.  We really had not heard a peep about Damontre Moore's work ethic for example, and I liked what I saw on film.  Lacy and Moore could not have picked a worse time to have bad 'pub.'  

Some of the guys like Allen and Carradine coming off of injuries....Lacy somewhat as well...gonna be interesting. :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I am starting to wonder on some of these guys if some rumors are flying 14/13 days before the draft.  We really had not heard a peep about Damontre Moore's work ethic for example, and I liked what I saw on film.  Lacy and Moore could not have picked a worse time to have bad 'pub.'  

Some of the guys like Allen and Carradine coming off of injuries....Lacy somewhat as well...gonna be interesting. :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

Who knows,but IMO if they have character issues Grigs and Pagano know it from interviews,and wont touch em with a 10 foot pole,but we"re talking about media here we all know we can trust everything they say right? :funny:  :lol:  :spit: