Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign OLB Josh McNary

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost wish this young veteran was 225.....let him roam like Polamalu at SS and hit people Like an Abrams tank. I know we like stars to hit our teams, but this kid to me is a star in his own right! I would much rather see guys given a shot to make a team with awards....than those with multiple arrests.

http://www.shrinegame.com/About/PatTillmanAward/JoshMcNary2011PatTillmanAward.aspx

Excuse me....coming through!!!!! :)

M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver.jpg

This better be how he rolls into training camp!

I think this year, he ought to be covert in his entry. If he makes the team, and if he earns a starting role... then I'd love to see him and Wayne roll into camp in the tank... but not until then.

You have to bring the armor.....and the desire!!

I think this year, he ought to be covert in his entry. If he makes the team, and if he earns a starting role... then I'd love to see him and Wayne roll into camp in the tank... but not until then.

If he could just do an close impression to Jerrell Freeman....with added 'sack bite' I would be happy....not too covert :)  Gotta show em something Schwamm :)

You have to bring the armor.....and the desire!!

If he could just do an close impression to Jerrell Freeman....with added 'sack bite' I would be happy....not too covert :) Gotta show em something Schwamm :)

Agree. Just do it (Nike swoosh here) in training camp and into the season... not on the way in.

I agree he is a very long shot to make the team but I will say one thing...Grigson is leaving no stone unturned. One thing I like....he goes for guys that excel at their craft...and not retreads like Mclain who have just dissappointed. Much rather take a shot at a hungry young guy that hasn't had an a chance than one that couldn't make the most of the one given him.

That seems to be Grigson all the way through...

Something has to shake out of these moves come training camp.

Hard to judge his pro chances but this guy was good in college..

An old-style indy player...undersized but quick....shoudl help immediately on special teams if he stays

Colts signed OLB Josh McNary.
McNary is Army’s all-time leader in sacks, but a two-year commitment to the Army prevented a team from drafting him in 2011. A strong showing at last week's Super Regional Combine earned him a chance with the Colts. He's a long-shot for a roster spot. Apr 10 - 4:55 PM
Source: Dave Birkett on Twitter