Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manti Teo has "Mother Issues", DON'T WANT HIM...

Not sure why I'm contributing to this train wreck of a thread, but I googled Manti Teo mother issues and this thread was the first thing that came up. My point, it must not be very legit. And furthermore, what exactly are mother issues? Does he have Oedipus complex? Does he seek relationships that mirror that of which he had with his mother? Maybe its simply that he is still morning her death like every other human being would do in his situation. Death and dealing with it aren't things to poke fun at.

@jshipp 23, I suppose the point is that you think Teo isn't mature, well, it's easier to point the finger than look in the mirror. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but presenting yourself as a little less green behind the ears would go a long way.

Not sure why I'm contributing to this train wreck of a thread, but I googled Manti Teo mother issues and this thread was the first thing that came up. My point, it must not be very legit. And furthermore, what exactly are mother issues? Does he have Oedipus complex? Does he seek relationships that mirror that of which he had with his mother? Maybe its simply that he is still morning her death like every other human being would do in his situation. Death and dealing with it aren't things to poke fun at.

@jshipp 23, I suppose the point is that you think Teo isn't mature, well, it's easier to point the finger than look in the mirror. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but presenting yourself as a little less green behind the ears would go a long way.

THIS..     

Has absolutely nothing to do with his mother!! It is a figure of speech and if you can't grasp the meaning of it I'm sorry...I know it would be too sensitive for this place so I had to veil it and let the people put it together...But it is what it is, and it will never be good to have "Mother Issues" in the NFL...just saying. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with his mother!! It is a figure of speech and if you can't grasp the meaning of it I'm sorry...I know it would be too sensitive for this place so I had to veil it and let the people put it together...But it is what it is, and it will never be good to have "Mother Issues" in the NFL...just saying. 

You titled the thread Mother issues....don't make me come to your day care.  :)

So what do you mean by mother issues? Immaturity, sensitivity, other traits related to the feminine? I'm seriously asking you to explain yourself...stating that its a figure of speech and if you don't get it I'm sorry doesn't answer the question. You are being ambiguous and thus ruining any legit point you may in fact have. I'm not being sensitive, I'm just asking you to define a term you are throwing around. Mother issues is not some generally excepted term and could mean many things... 

So what do you mean by mother issues? Immaturity, sensitivity, other traits related to the feminine? I'm seriously asking you to explain yourself...stating that its a figure of speech and if you don't get it I'm sorry doesn't answer the question. You are being ambiguous and thus ruining any legit point you may in fact have. I'm not being sensitive, I'm just asking you to define a term you are throwing around.

You are getting warmer....lol

I'm thinking that "sensitive" was not the right word. 

He keeps getting brought up and will be a train wreck for whoever is dumb enough to draft him...Grigson is smarter than that, I wouldn't take him in any round..The abuse he is gonna take will absolutely destroy him and it's sad but I can see him pulling a "Seau" in the future...We don't need it and don't want him...I'd rather have any player with character issues over him.

disgusting and out of line. Do I want him? no. but he is a football player and a human and deserves respect. Go type that crap on deadspin. I see no need for this thread

mods, please close this thread!

signed,

long time reader

first time poster