Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Bills Open Thread

Andy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, JJ, still think that the Patriots defense is good?

Because I don't. They're well below average.

Yes, Brady has also had a terrible game. But dear god, this defense sucks. Pure and simple.

not in this game.

tho they had the pick and made it a 14 pt swing. hmm Brady put them in a hole?

Well, just an ugly, ugly game. this is not a championship team by an stretch of the imagination.

with no defense, no discipline, no hands (ochocinco), no poise and no wherewithal, this team will not go far. even giving up 30 points per game, I think Brady will perform at a high enough level consistently enough to get into the post season, but there's no way we're going to make any noise like this.

Overall, McCourty, Ochocinco and Brady all owe the team an apology after today.

not in this game.

tho they had the pick and made it a 14 pt swing. hmm Brady put them in a hole?

Yeah, that 21-0 lead put them in a hole, JJ.

You've got to be kidding me.

How many points did the Bills score on turnovers? It wasn't 34, that's for sure.

Show me how well those CBs played.

Demonstrate to me how well our D-line played.

Point how how fantastic our LBs played.

Brady had a putrid game. But so did the defense.

Yeah, that 21-0 lead put them in a hole, JJ.

You've got to be kidding me.

How many points did the Bills score on turnovers? It wasn't 34, that's for sure.

Show me how well those CBs played.

Demonstrate to me how well our D-line played.

Point how how fantastic our LBs played.

Brady had a putrid game. But so did the defense.

I didn't say they had a good game (just the last two games). Bills scored one too many in turnovers..1 was enough.

check mate. I win.

Interesting. I don't see the Patriots going very far with that defense. Brady has to have perfect games, and no one can have 3 or 4 perfect games in the playoffs. This could be the Texans/Steelers/Ravens and heck, the Bills conference this year. Unless the Pats can make some trades with all those draft picks they have. :hmm:

I'm naturally a pessimist, so I come to expect the worst with Buffalo.

But this team has been resilient as they come.

Overcame a 21-3 deficit last week and a 21-0 against their house of horrors team.

I'm still worried about the Jets, I'm not sure if we match up good with them at all.

If we keep our heads straight 4-0 could be a possibility with the Bengals on the horizon.

But today is a happy day for all Bills fans, so let's not crash the party. :)

Fun Fact: I was 12 years old and starting 7th grade the last time the Bills beat the Pats.

Hahaha, nice game Brady. Threw all of last year's picks in one game. GO BIlls!

Classy. But I guess it's only natural when you're as good as Brady that you have haters who only come out of the woodwork in the rare instances he has an off game. If we won and he was impeccable you would have explained it away by pointing to the O-Line, or by giving credit to anyone but Tom. Insecure much? lol.

till next week guys.

Overcame a 21-3 deficit last week and a 21-0 against their house of horrors team.

I'm still worried about the Jets, I'm not sure if we match up good with them at all.

If we keep our heads straight 4-0 could be a possibility with the Bengals on the horizon.

Fun Fact: I was 12 years old and starting 7th grade the last time the Bills beat the Pats.

Oh I understand your natural pessism..its funny too...but they might be for real now. I agree, not a good match up with the Jets ... but....;)

I didn't say they had a good game (just the last two games). Bills scored one too many in turnovers..1 was enough.

check mate. I win.

You win? Maybe in your own mind. If I recall, the Patriots TIED the game after the turnover.

Oh, and then the defense let them drive 80 yards in mere seconds.

Classy. But I guess it's only natural when you're as good as Brady that you have haters who only come out of the woodwork in the rare instances he has an off game. If we won and he was impeccable you would have explained it away by pointing to the O-Line, or by giving credit to anyone but Tom. Insecure much? lol.

till next week guys.

haha, I love ripping Brady. It's only natural when you're a Colts fan. If the Pats would have won this game, you can't give all the credit to Brady, the O-line was stellar, but there are the best in the league, so not big shock there. It must be nice to have a guy that was the exact same size as me when I was in middle school, that can turn 4 yard passes into 10 yard gains, or 12 yard passes into 23 yard gains. Wes Welker had a great game and saved Brady's * today. Too bad they lost in the end, and you also have to blame your coach for wasting that timeout. Goes to show you don't argue or stall with the refs.

Anyways, I'm happy the Colts lost, oh and to answer your question, I'm not insecure because in the end it's just football. :thmup:

Congrats on your win today. It was great to see pretty boy completely outplayed by Fitz.