Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cam Newton Traded to Cardinals

Carlos Danger

The Panthers have traded QB Cam Newton to the Arizona Cardinals for WR Floyd, Arizona's 1st, 2nd and 4th round picks for the 2013 draft and Arizona's 1st and 3rd round picks in 2014... also a conditional 2015 pick...

WOW!

http://catcrave.com/2013/04/01/breaking-news-cam-newton-traded-to-arizona-cardinals-for-wr-michael-floyd-and-draft-picks/

It clearly says at the bottom of the article that it's fake. 

Note to OP: Change your user name much? 

Gratz on totally failing by being a week late for April fools. 

lame.jpeg

From now on I'll be called "The Artist Formally Known as Chicken Little"

P.S. I'm in the market for a bridge... my real estate agent is Manti Teo's girlfriend...

HAHAHAHA.... I did not do my research... I feel like such a Melvin right now!!! :bag:

Feel free to delete this, guys.... also, feel free to leave it and make fun of my idiocy... :neener:  I deserve it and will take it graciously....

My God!  :bag: :facepalm: :slaphead:

I will definitely hand it to you!!! You know more about a person when they are willing to admit their fault!!! A little props to you for that though an EPIC fail for taking the 401 bait!!! haha

To think about it, I hope no one thought about April fool's day when they devised 401(k)s, now that would make all of us sick!!! :)

I will definitely hand it to you!!! You know more about a person when they are willing to admit their fault!!! A little props to you for that though an EPIC fail for taking the 401 bait!!! haha

To think about it, I hope no one thought about April fool's day when they devised 401(k)s, now that would make all of us sick!!! :)

I agree with Chad!  The 1st thing I thought was "BA is nuttier than I thought....Palmer, Stanton, and Newton....:)

Not ever going to belittle for an honest mistake.  I would rather debate with someone over lack of knowledge on football.  

I know you feel bad...I would...Hang in there....Now about that bridge  ;)