Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are chis and al saying anything about Collins poor play.

They've talked about his slow release, as well as his hot reads. When the Steelers blitz, for example, and Collins throws a routine incomplete pass, they mention how Manning likely would have handled it differently by adjusting the blocking, etc.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. If you put Painter in at least he knows the playbook and has some rapport with the receiver, things would be so much better.

Right, but he's had his mixed chances for 3 years and hasn't shown us anything better than what Collins is giving us. That's the problem: the guy for this job is in a booth right now.

On the bright side: Nevis.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. If you put Painter in at least he knows the playbook and has some rapport with the receiver, things would be so much better.

Unfortunately, i think this is Collin's game to lose.

Can you imagine if they put Painter in and he does no better and the D gives up a TD?

Everyone will want to kill Painter saying we were ahead until Painter came in.

Let Collins lose this one. Start Pinter next game with a clean slate.

Go COLTS!

-dave.

Right, but he's had his mixed chances for 3 years and hasn't shown us anything better than what Collins is giving us. That's the problem: the guy for this job is in a booth right now.

On the bright side: Nevis.

Well... I would argue that anything he gives us would be better, because Collins isn't doing anything. Agreed on Nevis. I look forward to seeing him for a long time.