Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Night Thread

Can anyone claim our defensive front 7 hasn't improved? I said they would. Now if we could just get a pinch tighter on the back end.

Our front 7 looks frustrated when, after stopping the Steelers dead on 1st and 2nd down, our backside gives up an 18 yard pass.

Our front 7 looks frustrated when, after stopping the Steelers dead on 1st and 2nd down, our backside gives up an 18 yard pass.

that cushion garbage needs to end now, completely agree.

I am on the 'Collins sucks' bandwagon, fully, I am riding shotgun. This guy isn't doing anything right. Nothing.

Wayne looks ticked out there. He really doesn't like how Collins fails to anticipate his routes. You can see it on his face after almost every incomplete pass.

It's driving me crazy to see Peyton up in the booth and our d playing so well getting us points and to. He has to be itching to throw a helmet on.

Who would have thought we would have the lead after the first half?

I figured us to lose by 24

The big thing is the timing of his release. He hangs onto the ball for a fraction of a second too long, and then tries to loft it.

I don't know if Painter would be any better, but he'd at least make some of these open throws, right?

Got give Collins some credit. Pitts D line is getting pressure in his face, he can't step up and Garcon dropped a sure TD pass.

Wayne looks ticked out there. He really doesn't like how Collins fails to anticipate his routes. You can see it on his face after almost every incomplete pass.

The demeanor of the entire offense looks different in my opinion, the offense looks more lethargic. Not even during the game, I'm talking about the pre-game. It's like they are all anticipating a loss