Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Night Thread

Since the offense will struggle for any yards tonight, do you think we will see Patty Mac on for some long range field goals tonight?

The only reason they had to settle for a field goal was their own mistakes, not things our defense did well

I'm dissappointed that we're still going vanilla on 3rd and long.....lets blitz dangit

Here's my question. Clearly, Powers knew that short pass was coming to Wallace. If he knew it was going to be a short pass, why wouldn't he jam Wallace at the line and mess up the timing or give a smaller cushion so he could actually make a play on the ball?

He figured it would be a pick, but Ben recognized it and threw it high and behind him. That's hard to adjust to that as a corner with less than a second to change course.

So we tried to have Clark block Mario Williams, which didn't work. We now have him blocking James Harrison...which won't work. I promise.

Why do we put our receiving TE's on big OLB/DE hybrids?

SLOW throwing motion. It's been killing us all year. It's like you can count to 3 while he winds up.

Wow Collins needs to relax over throwing people all 3 games

We might actually get 7 in the first half!!!!!

sorry about the forum outage. We tried to get switched to the new server this week but there were issues. I hope we have moved by next game. That will address the problem. Thanks for your patience