Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bob Sanders (Threads Merged)

cmgww

Everyone is making it sound like he's out with a bad injury. No, he's not, rotoworld didnt even elaborate. From what i'm reading in the SD rags, it's just a precautionary step due to a knee issue that appears to be minor. So he is just out this one game and will be back making awesome tackles like normal.

I remember when I was in this naive stage of denial regarding Bob.... I was always so sure that it he was gonna be back at 100% and that all his injuries were freak and improbable accidents that he would surely recover from. Oh how time changes things.

poor Sanders....I was really disappointed when he went to the Chargers...I really hate them.

But I hope he gets better healthy wise! Wether he plays for the Patriots or whatever, we will still support what he helped us acheive in that super bowl run! :)

Bob was a great player whose body couldn't match his mental fire simply put. A part of me still wants to get back down to wen I was 150 pounds(granted I'd have to stop working out and let my body slim out the muscle I have lol) just to fit back into my old sanders jersey.