Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone going to the Draft?

Nope, I really wonder what a person gets out of being at Radio Music City Hall LIVE in NY anyway. NFL Network & ESPN give a fan all the access they would ever need or want. No parking hassles, no ticket anxiety issues,  no plane tickets or hotel reservations needed, & no money required for taxi cabs & resteraunts necessary either. 

I like watching events from the comfort of my living room unless it's an exceptional band I must see LIVE on stage. Quality musicians are always mandatory to see just inches away. The NFL draft, on the other hand, my TV remote control is perfectly fine & that will never, ever change in my mind. 

Nope, I really wonder what a person gets out of being at Radio Music City Hall LIVE in NY anyway. NFL Network & ESPN give a fan all the access they would ever need or want. No parking hassles, no ticket anxiety issues, no plane tickets or hotel reservations needed, & no money required for taxi cabs & resteraunts necessary either.

I like watching events from the comfort of my living room unless it's an exceptional band I must see LIVE on stage. Quality musicians are always mandatory to see just inches away. The NFL draft, on the other hand, my TV remote control is perfectly fine & that will never, ever change in my mind.

I agree lol my music! But draft fine from my couch lol

I went to the Colts Draft party at Lucas Oil last year for Rounds 2-3. It was a blast. Bunch of Colts came out and mingled with people (Luck, Pat McAfee, Castonzo,Justice, McGlynn etc...) had a great time around a building full of Colts fans and I plan to go again if they hold another one.

I have gone the last 3 years and am going this year. I is a lot of fun..I went the first year as a bucket list kind of thing and liked the draft so much I go back every year.it was awsome to be there when Andrew Luck got drafted..

I got to see him run the 40 at the combine and then got to see him walk across the stage draft night..