Texans Hunter WR

Broncos Banks CB

Patriots Jones DL

Falcons Eifert TE

49ers Elam S

Ravens Minter ILB

OROY: Hopkins WR 83rec 1136yards 6tds

DROY: Jones OLB 125+ tackles 9.5 Sacks

Raiders are going to trade Palmer to the Cardinals and the Raiders are trading for Kolb. Geno's best bet is to the Jets at 9.

The Jags need an OLB for their new 'leo' posisition so they're likely going to take Dion Jordan.

Cardinals need an O-line more than any other team. There defense is pretty good. If Johnson is available they'll take him.

In no universe does Mingo go over Jarvis Jones.

Anash will go in the top 10.

Werner is a DE.

Tavon Austin will go before Keenan Allen.

Raiders are going to trade Palmer to the Cardinals and the Raiders are trading for Kolb. Geno's best bet is to the Jets at 9.

The Jags need an OLB for their new 'leo' posisition so they're likely going to take Dion Jordan.

Cardinals need an O-line more than any other team. There defense is pretty good. If Johnson is available they'll take him.

Werner is a DE.

I think Mingo is definitely going before Jones

Chiefs Joeckel OT

Jaguars Floyd DL

Raiders Smith QB

Eagles Jordan OLB

Lions Fisher OT

Browns Milliner CB

Cardinals Okafor OLB

Bills Patterson WR

Jets Mingo OLB

Titans Johnson OT

Chargers Warmack OG

Dolphins Rhodes CB

Buccaneers Lout DL

Panthers Richardson DL

Saints Ansah OLB

Rams Cooper OG

Steelers Jones OLB

Cowboys Vaccaro S

Giants Werner OLB

Bears Brown ILB

Bengals Ogeltree ILB

Rams Allen WR

Vikings Trufant CB

Colts Hopkins WR

Vikings Austin WR

Packers Moore OLB

Texans Hunter WR

Broncos Banks CB

Patriots Jones DL

Falcons Eifert TE

49ers Elam S

Ravens Minter ILB

I'd rather have Hunter than Hopkins. Hopkins ceiling is a Reggie Wayne type player which is great, but I want a true big star WR. Hunter could be that with his size and speed. Hunter has a better chance of being great than Hopkins does. 

I dont know if Grigson would pass on Tavon Austin if he fell to us. I know we already have an explosive player in Hilton. But just imagine both Hilton and Austin on the same team. Talk about speed! Not that this matters because I think Austin will be a top 20 pick.

I dont know if Grigson would pass on Tavon Austin if he fell to us. I know we already have an explosive player in Hilton. But just imagine both Hilton and Austin on the same team. Talk about speed! Not that this matters because I think Austin will be a top 20 pick.

Yup thats exactly what im saying, There will always be another tall and semi fast reciever who can catch a jump ball to draft in the future.....You will never see another Tavon Austin

Difference is I can't see Austin as a #1 after Wayne leaves. I see that with Hopkins and Hunter.

I think he can do it.....Austin's route running ability and hands are underrated.....Plus he can be used in more ways than Hopkins and Hunter, we will find other players like them

Not bad....but Okafor? Did you do that on purpose?

I don't think there is anyway Hopkins could put up those kind of numbers....not with Reggie, TY, Allen, and Fleener already in the mix.

i don't see the Colts passing on Austin if he is there.    I don't care how big he is, he is a playmaker and Indy needs WR help.

Would also upgrade the K return game.   

i don't see the Colts passing on Austin if he is there.    I don't care how big he is, he is a playmaker and Indy needs WR help.

Would also upgrade the K return game.   

I would be hesitant to draft a player of that size @ 24 . Wouldn't upset me if the colts did though

From following the draft for more than 40 years, may I offer a respectful suggestion....

When making predictions try not to deal in absolutes like yours.    With Jones post-season work looking so poor,  it's possible Mingo is taken ahead of him.    I'm not saying he will.    I'm not saying it's even likely.   But I am saying it's possible.   So there is a universe where this happens.

That said....     allow me an absolute of my own....

In no universe -- not even Gavin's -- does Okafur go 7th overall to anyone.   (and I think even Gavin would agree!)

There...    I just violated my own suggestion!      :thmup:

Kolb went to Buffalo if I am not mistaking

Werner is a DE.

I'd rather have Hunter than Hopkins. Hopkins ceiling is a Reggie Wayne type player which is great, but I want a true big star WR. Hunter could be that with his size and speed. Hunter has a better chance of being great than Hopkins does. 

I would be more than happy with a Reggie Wayne type player

That is wat I'm sayin I want Hunter too think he can be awesome with luck real athletic tall long arms

WR: Hopkins, Wood, Rogers, Harper...

RB: Lacy, Franklin, Taylor, Graham, Wood, McCalebb...

LB: Bostic, Lemonier, Buchanan, Washington, Thomas

G: Cooper, Warford, Jones, Pugh, Frederick, Schwenke, Winters, Bailey, Hawkinson

FS: Swearinger, Thomas, Armstrong

DL: Jones, Moore, Williams, Hankins

CB: Rhodes, Slay, Hawthorne, Commings

KR: Sanders

Buffalo and Oakland are ruining things. We need them to draft QBs so good players fall to us. They can't do anything right.

No kidding....and Jerry Jones giving Romo $108M didn't help either. I also believe that Nick Foles could still be traded from the Eagles to someone because he no longer fits in Philly.

At this point I'm hoping Jacksonville surprises us and takes Smith QB at #2....but I'm not holding my breath.

With these recent signings its becoming more likely ALL these QBs could completely plummet and the best we can hope is that a trade-down scenario materializes. But then that possibility becomes remote with what looks to be a glut of QB prospects at the bottom of the 1st round...and crappy teams waiting it out rather than trading up.

No kidding....and Jerry Jones giving Romo $108M didn't help either. I also believe that Nick Foles could still be traded from the Eagles to someone because he no longer fits in Philly.

At this point I'm hoping Jacksonville surprises us and takes Smith QB at #2....but I'm not holding my breath.

With these recent signings its becoming more likely ALL these QBs could completely plummet and the best we can hope is that a trade-down scenario materializes. But then that possibility becomes remote with what looks to be a glut of QB prospects at the bottom of the 1st round...and crappy teams waiting it out rather than trading up.

I actually think it's a perfect scenario for the Colts to trade down...with QB needy teams trading back into the first.

Do you really think Jones will get to 120+ tackles AND almost double digit sacks?  I could see him getting to double digit sacks but not the 120+ tackles to go with it.  I'm sure he'll play in coverage some but he'll most likely primarily be a pass rusher.  Look at Von Miller's numbers...double digit sacks both years but less than 70 tackles both years.  I think Jones' numbers will be much closer to that.  I could definitely see him as DROY though. :)

And if the Colts do go WR in round one then I think Hopkins would be my top choice. :)

I actually think it's a perfect scenario for the Colts to trade down...with QB needy teams trading back into the first.

I hope you're right....none of these QBs have Top 10 value anyway.

The #20-32 end of the first round is where they belong. And that's being kind.