Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 24th pick?

With the 24 pick?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. WR or OLB/?

I think we go pass rusher for the simple fact that there's way more quality WRs then quality OLB and I think a good one will fall down to us that we can not pass on. Plus I still think we'll trade to get a second round.

-In Grigson We Trust

All things being equal, I'm taking a pass rusher over a guard 100 out of 100 times.

I understand that thinking but I want Luck to be the best protected QB in the NFL. I know another guard won't do that yet, but at least it's another building block. I'm one of the few that think we'll be fine rushing the passer. Pagano will come up with more ways to do it than just our rush LBer.

I understand that thinking but I want Luck to be the best protected QB in the NFL. I know another guard won't do that yet, but at least it's another building block. I'm one of the few that think we'll be fine rushing the passer. Pagano will come up with more ways to do it than just our rush LBer.

I want a guard badly, just not in the first

NO PR looks worthy of the 24 pick.

Allen, if you like his knee, or Hopkins look worthy at WR.

I could see Griggs & Co thinking hard about a favorite D-Lineman. 3-4 difference makers are available.
Yes we have #`s of them, but a lack of Quality and Reddings time is running out.

Defense. Go defense this year the way we went Offense last year. Get as talented a defense as we can and we will be superbowl contenders this year. Xavier Rhodes. if not Rhodes then Jamie Collins will do. Collins would actually be perfect.

Defense. Go defense this year the way we went Offense last year. Get as talented a defense as we can and we will be superbowl contenders this year. Xavier Rhodes. if not Rhodes then Jamie Collins will do. Collins would actually be perfect.

someone who thinks like me. we went almost all offense last year, this year we need to get younger guys on defense. it isnt like mathis is in his 20's or anything. and i dont know about angerer being around after his contract is up. def would love to get rhodes, trufant or that kid from TAMU

I think we go pass rusher for the simple fact that there's way more quality WRs then quality OLB and I think a good one will fall down to us that we can not pass on. Plus I still think we'll trade to get a second round.

-In Grigson We Trust I vote for best player available which should be a DE/DT like Sylvester Williams or Kawan Short. This is the deepest position in the draft.

NO PR looks worthy of the 24 pick.

Allen, if you like his knee, or Hopkins look worthy at WR.

I could see Griggs & Co thinking hard about a favorite D-Lineman. 3-4 difference makers are available.

Yes we have #`s of them, but a lack of Quality and Reddings time is running out.

think we should trade down into the early second round and get sam montgomery 3-4 DE out of LSU or Alex Okafor....but Margus Hunt from SMU would be a nice pick in the first round. he is projected to go to new england with the 26th overall pick. 

*In the commissioners voice*

With the 24th overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Kenny Vaccaro. Safety: University of Texas

:D

P.S: This is a joke haha

i wouldnt mind that. but watching game videos on margus hunt, i think he would be good for our DLine. he seems to have the hunger like JJ Watt. 

I'm with you thinkin our pass rush will be just fine also want a good guard but not sure warmack or copper are there so I say WR and then get a good guard next but everyone should want luck to be protected unless they are crazy

Since the choice is WR/OLB.. I'd pick WR. But OG/C is really the first choice.

Top interior lineman typically go in the latter half of the first round, I'm hoping that holds true this year (DeCastro was mocked to go top 12 in almost all mocks last year but went #24 -- I can't believe the Bears passed on him). Keep Luck healthy and give him more time. Moving the chains more on offense will indirectly help the defense. Luck took a beating last year and it'll eventually take a toll (quite a remarkable season considering the pounding).

I have no doubt that a FA WR will be brought in before the draft. DHB or Loyd probably. They have clearly stated their intent. We will then be able to draft BPA.

dhb has lions writing all over him and lloyd is overrated. I rather have someone younger to groom and to build chemistry with luck