Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friday's Injury Report

Coffeedrinker

Injury report

Freeney with LP, Mathis at two days of FP is a good sign.

Clark going from DNP to LP back to DNP does not look good.

Diem, Moala, Bullitt, Brackett - DNP all week. I doubt if any of them suit up. Diem and Moala will be big hits if they can't play.

Eldridge back to DNP( probably just rest and rehab). Tamme at FP so that's good.

Injury report

Diem, Moala, Bullitt, Brackett - DNP all week. I doubt if any of them suit up. Diem and Moala will be big hits if they can't play.

Eldridge back to DNP( probably just rest and rehab). Tamme at FP so that's good.

If Moala can't play does Nevis come in or does Eric Foster start?? Perhaps Nevis can get a start?

Injury report

INJURY REPORT WITH GAME DAY STATUS < either out or questionable

My link

Injury report

Not too worried about Clark. Let him heal and put Tamme in there.

Diem will be replaced by Pollak, Moala by Nevis, Bullit by Lefeged, and Gary by Pat. All great replacement that should do well.

Not too worried about Clark. Let him heal and put Tamme in there.

Diem will be replaced by Pollak, Moala by Nevis, Bullit by Lefeged, and Gary by Pat. All great replacement that should do well.

My only concern is at depth behind Pollack and Nevis. I really don't want to see any more of Foster at DT than I have to but he'll get more playing time there this week due to lack of depth. Unless we have another big body on the PS we can activate for this game. I honestly don't know who all are on the PS at this point.

Ok just checked the practice squad according to colts.com and we have both Ricardo Matthews and Ollie Ogbu, unless the roster hasn't been updated in a while. If so I bet one of these guys are activated for the game.

I would think Ogbu is the next in line at that position - but who would get bumped from the roster if nobody needs to go on injured reserve? They may have to stick with what they've got.

(By the Way - I was disappointed that Matthews didn't earn a roster spot as Johnson's backup. I like Foster but for crying out loud......)

I would think Ogbu is the next in line at that position - but who would get bumped from the roster if nobody needs to go on injured reserve? They may have to stick with what they've got.

(By the Way - I was disappointed that Matthews didn't earn a roster spot as Johnson's backup. I like Foster but for crying out loud......)

Oh yeah...I was thinking about the game day roster but didn't take into account that someone would have to be released in order to bring someone up from the PS. They could always release Bullitt with the intention of resigning him once somebody goes back to the practice squad...maybe? :dunno:

they could also release Nate Triplet again but I really hope they don't...not only because I'm hoping he can do well but also simply because we're thin at LB with both Sims and Bracket out.

Injury report

Cut Bullitt...

Oh yeah...I was thinking about the game day roster but didn't take into account that someone would have to be released in order to bring someone up from the PS. They could always release Bullitt with the intention of resigning him once somebody goes back to the practice squad...maybe? :dunno:

they could also release Nate Triplet again but I really hope they don't...not only because I'm hoping he can do well but also simply because we're thin at LB with both Sims and Bracket out.

Caldwell came in for Bullitt in the Cleveland game, so I'm sure he will get the nod if Bullitt can't play.

If something were to happen to Nevis or AJ on game day, we'd probably see Anderson slide to the inside. Also, I agree the Colts are thin at LB with Sims and Brackett injured but, IMO, the Colts would be better off playing the nickle all the time vs having Triplett in the game.

Caldwell came in for Bullitt in the Cleveland game, so I'm sure he will get the nod if Bullitt can't play.

If something were to happen to Nevis or AJ on game day, we'd probably see Anderson slide to the inside. Also, I agree the Colts are thin at LB with Sims and Brackett injured but, IMO, the Colts would be better off playing the nickle all the time vs having Triplett in the game.

Against a passing team I would agree but not against a team with a good rushing attack.