Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caldwell Says Manning Could Be In The Coaches' Booth Sunday If Doctors Clear Him &.

bayone

The Colts don't expect a sore throwing shoulder to keep Kerry Collins out Sunday night against Pittsburgh.

It's unclear when the 38-year-old Collins was injured during last week's loss to Cleveland.

My link

I think that would be cool but I don't think it will help us much. Execution and line play is our problem. Manning is a computer of football knowledge, I just don't think he can transmit what he can do to someone else.

I think that would be cool but I don't think it will help us much. Execution and line play is our problem. Manning is a computer of football knowledge, I just don't think he can transmit what he can do to someone else.

Our OC said the other week he cant wait for Peyton to be cleared to be at a game to tap his mental abilities for ideas / suggestions/ guidance so clearly Clyde thinks he can help, or is desperate for any input as he is lost at this point,

Deep...

If he can talk to Collins...certainly he could help.

Collins may not see what Manning sees...

Deep...

If he can talk to Collins...certainly he could help.

Collins may not see what Manning sees...

Peyton may be able to see defensive tenancies after awhile and tell collins & Clyde the Non / is / off official OC how to take advantage of such & what to look for himself for his own adjustments

Here is a link to an article in the Indy Star from Peyton that he WILL be at the game and in the booth. YEAH!!!

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110923/NEWS/110923017/Manning-won-t-play-he-ll-help-from-press-box?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|IndyStar.com

I'm sure he is even more excited about this new "allowance" than we are.

GO COLTS!!!!

Couldn't hurt, I guess. I just think we are lacking execution more than concepts. We'll see. Would love to see him there.

It would be nice if the helmet audio was live during action.

Peyton: "Get rid of the :censored: ball!".

Half the offenses issues would be solved right there.

It would be nice if the helmet audio was live during action.

Peyton: "Get rid of the :censored: ball!".

Half the offenses issues would be solved right there.

After watching game tape of the last 2 games, if Collins does not understand the concept yet he never will........................Look Collins, it really is pretty simple. Hike...throw...No looking at 3rd and 4th options......HIKE AND THROW.......