Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm confused. Was the forum down yesterday or not?

ColtsLegacy

I couldn't get on for the longest time, and immediately checked ProFootballTalk, NFL.com, Bleacher Report, ESPN and Twitter to see if Irsay mentioned a certain "wopper" again. I figured the forum imploded from some news that I had missed, lol.

Actually, I did too.

I was posting all night long. Learn to internet...noobs

^^lies....jealous much? 

That's a terribly unhelpful post.  What does "learn to internet" mean?   "Internet" is a noun, not a verb.   And "noobs" is quite insulting given that you are the one that's  wrong!

It WAS down occasionally during the night.  So says me - an insomniac.

Hey..look down a bit on that thread...I blamed him first..lol

Actually, I thought it was my computer at first, but I noticed that the colts web site took forever to load, and at the bottom, I saw."waiting for forums. colts.com, i knew there had to be some kind of issue with the boards. I'll admit, I was having withdrawals from not being able to check on my family and friends here, but all is now well, and we are all together once again..

You're right.  It was you who gave me the idea to blame jvan and I have edited my post to give you credit.  :thmup:

That's a terribly unhelpful post. What does "learn to internet" mean? "Internet" is a noun, not a verb. And "noobs" is quite insulting given that you are the one that's wrong!

It WAS down occasionally during the night. So says me - an insomniac.

He was just joking.

Play it off like you knew.......

Checked Is It Down Right Now ? a couple of times to make sure it wasn't just me. I assumed it was a server issue or scheduled maintenance... it was rough, but I made it ;)

Had to be a server issue. Most sites would have a maintenance page up if it was scheduled.

That being said... I'm a Systems Engineer, Colts need to hire me to keep the site up! smiley-vault-misc-017.gif

That's a terribly unhelpful post. What does "learn to internet" mean? "Internet" is a noun, not a verb. And "noobs" is quite insulting given that you are the one that's wrong!

It WAS down occasionally during the night. So says me - an insomniac.

He was joking.... did you read the tiny words at end of post?

After about a dozen attempts, I freaked, going James Kirk and overacted....clearing off counters, clutching my hands to my abdomen, and screaming....pain!

Soon after, I rolled into a fetal position, sucking my thumb, and just recently tried again to find that, life has been restored.

Whew.

That's a terribly unhelpful post.  What does "learn to internet" mean?   "Internet" is a noun, not a verb.   And "noobs" is quite insulting given that you are the one that's  wrong!

It WAS down occasionally during the night.  So says me - an insomniac.

I'm 

Sorry

Guys,,,,

All of his words are tiny words. ;)

Warhorse is jealous because I wouldn't let him join my exclusive club. He was all like "please ruk, lemme join" and I was all like "NOOO ..stop asking gosh" and he threw a fit and was all like "waaahhh I want my mommy etcetera etcetera...."

That's exactly what happened, and how it happened. 

After about a dozen attempts, I freaked, going James Kirk and overacted....clearing off counters, clutching my hands to my abdomen, and screaming....pain!

Soon after, I rolled into a fetal position, sucking my thumb, and just recently tried again to find that, life has been restored.

Whew.

OK....you just made me laugh.....I did 5 loads of laundry....kids kids kids :)  I went back between each load to click (feverishly) on forums to no avail...I was rendered house husband :)

This is starting to happen too often. The site used to do this all the time a yr. or so ago. 

I think that the previous problems were "corrected" by a server move or something. There was always a reason for it as the new forum rounded into shape. This time Nadine hasn't commented on the issue to my knowledge. I'm sure that we're all curious about what is going on.

Note that there have been stories in the news about general internet disruptions affecting millions due to a series of cyber attacks, but I haven't been having issues with any other site that I frequent.

I think that the previous problems were "corrected" by a server move or something. There was always a reason for it as the new forum rounded into shape. This time Nadine hasn't commented on the issue to my knowledge. I'm sure that we're all curious about what is going on.

Note that there have been stories in the news about general internet disruptions affecting millions due to a series of cyber attacks, but I haven't been having issues with any other site that I frequent.

No, I haven't either. Only this site has been giving me problems. Even when I can get on, sometimes it goes incredibly slow.

Turns out,   I had a bad night's sleep last night....    was awake in the middle of the night...

So,  what do I do?

Of course....  I go to see what my friends who are three hours ahead of me are already talking about?!?

Except....    the website wouldn't load at all.     There was nothing to click on.    Only the blue back-plate of LOS.

Otherwise....     nothing...

Made me very sad....    (sigh...)