Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm confused. Was the forum down yesterday or not?

ColtsLegacy

I couldn't access the forums from about 3 o'clock on and now they're up but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the site being down for 12+ hours. It's not that big of a deal but I figure if a site goes down for a full day a mod or someone might clue us in on the problem, update, etc. Perhaps the problem was on my end, in which case, nothing to see here...

Thanks and if it was mentioned and I missed it, I apologize.

I couldn't get in either.

I thought either the site was down, or we signed a WR, and there was unusually high traffic in the 'Jim Irsay's Last Tweet' thread.

I thought maybe the site crashed during the Cheerleader auditions  :cheer:  :cheer2: .....   :dunno:   :lol:

As I said in another thread, I have no clue why the forums were down yesterday; but I'm positive that it had nothing to do with any of you being crazy, having malfunctioning computers, or being banned.  :)

CF4L and I are blaming it on jvan auditioning to be a Colt's cheerleader.  :cheer2:

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/16806-question-of-the-day-0323/

I couldn't access the forums from about 3 o'clock on and now they're up but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the site being down for 12+ hours. It's not that big of a deal but I figure if a site goes down for a full day a mod or someone might clue us in on the problem, update, etc. Perhaps the problem was on my end, in which case, nothing to see here...

It may not have been down but it was hiding very well....

I tried to logon after work last night about midnight and was told the server for the page wasn't responding but I'm also sure the Illuminati had nothing to do with it, they always leave an ambigram......

Honestly,   I thought it was more than just the Forums....

I couldn't go most anywhere on the website....    

By nighttime here on the West Coast,  the only thing to load was the backdrop of the main page,  the nice shot of the inside of Lucas Oil Stadium.     But that was it.    There was literally nothing to click on.

I could only hope that the team would get someone from the I-T department to fix things on a Sunday.    Glad they seemed to.

Jvan tried out for cheerleader?!?!?     Wow, that would've been something to see!!     No wonder the website crashed!!!

Yes, I kept trying also, to no avail, although I did some investigation. Apparently there is a big system upgrade due next weekend, and all the IT system administrators were rested this weekend to keep them fresh for it.  

Or maybe I just had a dream it was that........

As I said in another thread, I have no clue why the forums were down yesterday; but I'm positive that it had nothing to do with any of you being crazy, having malfunctioning computers, or being banned.  :)

I'm blaming it on jvan auditioning to be a Colt's cheerleader.  :cheer2:

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/16806-question-of-the-day-0323/

Hey..look down a bit on that thread...I blamed him first..lol

Actually, I thought it was my computer at first, but I noticed that the colts web site took forever to load, and at the bottom, I saw."waiting for forums. colts.com, i knew there had to be some kind of issue with the boards. I'll admit, I was having withdrawals from not being able to check on my family and friends here, but all is now well, and we are all together once again..

Lol, I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one going through withdrawals! Not only that but I kept checking every so often to see if it was back up. Glad all was back to normal in the morning! Close call ;)

My right index finger is numb from futile efforts at clicking on the site....I was a lost linebacker....

Anybody else having problems with quoting and emoticons not working?

Yep, made a post this morning and was like ..ehh, where are the emoticons??

As for yesterday, I got so frustrated I couldn't read posts I went to kick my cat. Then realized I didn't own a cat, so I kicked myself instead.

Can't function well without the forum.

I couldn't get on for the longest time, and immediately checked ProFootballTalk, NFL.com, Bleacher Report, ESPN and Twitter to see if Irsay mentioned a certain "wopper" again. I figured the forum imploded from some news that I had missed, lol.

Yes, it was sporadically down yesterday and also during the night.