New Uniform Time!

CdUde425

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just thankful Colts uniforms have never been gosh awful to my knowledge, some of those throw back ones on some other teams are hororendus, just count our blessings Colts don't have aweful ones, I like them currently they way they are and why change a good thing except maybe on the all white head to toe uni's how about that blue helmet above. The number in the center of the h-shoe is ok so just make smaller size and a tradional thick sports block...

Go Colts!!!!!

I like the uniforms, but would take the horseshoe off the helmet , and replace it with a generic horse. A change from Colts to Kolts would also provide some modern flare.

Wanna put some L33t speak in there as well? Make it the 1ndi4nap0Lis Kolts? Make it modern.. And illiterate. Maybe put some Ebonics for the numbers like 5 Fo? That'd be sweet! Maybe take away the horseshoe and put a colt .45 for our emblem, that's what modern people think of when they think of colt. Your a genius! Ooh make the pants look like underwear is hanging out. Lets change the colors too, soooo traditional right now. We need something with flare and pop, maybe hot pink and purple, or red and black with flames. Change the stadium to something modern with abstract architecture.

:facepalm:

Wanna put some L33t speak in there as well? Make it the 1ndi4nap0Lis Kolts? Make it modern.. And illiterate. Maybe put some Ebonics for the numbers like 5 Fo? That'd be sweet! Maybe take away the horseshoe and put a colt .45 for our emblem, that's what modern people think of when they think of colt. Your a genius! Ooh make the pants look like underwear is hanging out. Lets change the colors too, soooo traditional right now. We need something with flare and pop, maybe hot pink and purple, or red and black with flames. Change the stadium to something modern with abstract architecture.

:facepalm:

Hey man, you're digging the scene. How about changing the name to the Indianapolis Muleskinners, with a gold nugget emblem on the helmet. We'll drill a hole in the back of the helmet for the hair to stick out, and the new uniforms will be muleskinner gray.

Here's an interesting one I hadn't seen...

2013-new-indianapolis-colts-under-armour

I really like these, especially the helmet...but I agree that the shape of the horseshoe needs tweaked a little bit.  I also have really gotten to like the horseshoe on the chest from the original post so I'd add something like that to this mock up and I think we'd have something awesome. :)

I really like these, especially the helmet...but I agree that the shape of the horseshoe needs tweaked a little bit.  I also have really gotten to like the horseshoe on the chest from the original post so I'd add something like that to this mock up and I think we'd have something awesome. :)

those helmets are perfect and what i would have posted instead i could only find the blue helmet with the number inside the horseshoe.  I dont like the number just the idea of blue helmets

im digin that horseshoe as well it took me a second take to realize it was different..more modern i like it

:blueshoe:  :number1:  :dancing:  :shoe:  :throwback:  :throwback:  :throwback:  :coltslogo:  :coltshorse:  :coltsfb:  :colts:

I wonder if Packer, Bear, Browns, Giant, 49er, or even Cardinal fans call for new uniforms every off-season.

I would like to see a black and blue alternate Similiar to Stanford's black and red theme but just swap out the blue for red.

Wear it maybe once or twice in a season. Spice things up a bit. It's a new era.

How about we just change from blue to red.

Not dramatic changes.

Giants have always been Blue helmet, blue shirt. They had white pants for the 60s through 90s. But changed back to the grey of the 40s and 50s. They had red shirts as away for sometime, but it was a common practice at the time.

Cardinals have always had a white helmet with red shirts and white pants. For a time they used blue shirts for away, but again it was common practice back then.

Yes the 49s started out red and white. Then silver and red for a couple years. Then they got the Gold helmet, red shirt, and gold pants in the 60s and stick with it since then.

Not dramatic changes.

Giants have always been Blue helmet, blue shirt. They had white pants for the 60s through 90s. But changed back to the grey of the 40s and 50s. They had red shirts as away for sometime, but it was a common practice at the time.

Cardinals have always had a white helmet with red shirts and white pants. For a time they used blue shirts for away, but again it was common practice back then.

Yes the 49s started out red and white. Then silver and red for a couple years. Then they got the Gold helmet, red shirt, and gold pants in the 60s and stick with it since then.

The 49ers just recently took all the gold out of their jerseys. And the cardinals took on a whole new look from the plain red and white jerseys they wore when jake Plummer was there. Giants took the red out of the blue jerseys and the blue out of their white jerseys.

We wouldn't make dramatic changes to our jerseys so I would welcome a change or simply an alternate jersey and helmet like the Steelers did recently with the black and yellow jersey with the yellow helmet instead of the traditional black helmet.

Not dramatic changes.

The Giants changed their helmet logo from giants to NY about 10 yrs ago.

Yeah, the kids definitely don't carry the resentment that my generation harbors.  I still hear the story constantly from my husband about the crying ten year old boy watching the Mayflower carry his team away. My family on the other hand continued to be Colts fans. Now my poor three year old wears his Luck jersey one Sunday and his Flacco jersey the next. Oh, and by the way, his name is Brady Thomas.  He's all messed up in the head.

Lollerskates-1.gif

I wonder if Packer, Bear, Browns, Giant, 49er, or even Cardinal fans call for new uniforms every off-season.

How about we just change from blue to red.

The reason why you don't see Packers, Bears, Giants and Cardinals request uniform changes is because they ALL have ALTERNATES that offer a good change up every once in a while. The Colts dont have something like that right now. I don't think we should do a whole revamp but having something to different to wear on Monday night every once in a while would be refreshing to see.

New era. New alternate.

The reason why you don't see Packers, Bears, Giants and Cardinals request uniform changes is because they ALL have ALTERNATES that offer a good change up every once in a while. The Colts dont have something like that right now. I don't think we should do a whole revamp but having something to different to wear on Monday night every once in a while would be refreshing to see.

New era. New alternate.

They have alternates? Giants haven't worn the Red jersey since 2007.

I highly doubt anyone in Green Bay likes the brown/tan/blue uniforms.

But the Bears alternates those are some real doozies. Take the C logo off the helmet, and change the shoulder and sock stripes to three solid orange stripes instead of a blue orange blue pattern.

Cardinals are the only true alternates. Our alternates are fine. We just don't wear them often. Like every other team in the league.

They have alternates? Giants haven't worn the Red jersey since 2007.

I highly doubt anyone in Green Bay likes the brown/tan/blue uniforms.

But the Bears alternates those are some real doozies. Take the C logo off the helmet, and change the shoulder and sock stripes to three solid orange stripes instead of a blue orange blue pattern.

Cardinals are the only true alternates. Our alternates are fine. We just don't wear them often. Like every other team in the league.

Doesn't matter if they have worn them in years or not. They have them and could wear them at any time and I don't think it'd be a big issue(Giants)

That's a matter of opinion and like my original point, they at least have them for alternates (Packers)

The all blue alternate they have could easily be done for the Colts as the Broncos do as well. The orange tops are random and are more of personal taste (Bears)

Our alternates look almost the same as our original uniforms. The only one I would like to see that's in our current arsenal is the all Blue.

New era. New alternate.

WORD!

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

I do not like change when it comes to uni's but these are straight up DOPE.... 

I'm a sucker for all white... 

Although I do like the mock-ups, being a Colts fan since the mid-fifties, I'm sorry I'm too much of a traditionalist to want to see a change in the uniforms.

I just get goose bumps when the Colts hit the field and watching highlights from the past does the same!

Although, I lived in Colorado for 25 years, and when the Bronco's changed their uni's they went on to win back to back SB's

Hummmmmmm???  Might not be a bad idea to usher in a new era of Colt dominance.

p.s. I was so happy to see #7 give #18 a new job!

I like the Blue helmet no # in the middle of the shoe..... that would be in keeping with the spirit of  tradition, tweaked only by the moving of the shoe to the sides......and please restore the shoulder stripes to encompass the whole arm....hate the little shorties they have modified the stripes too.

Although I do like the mock-ups, being a Colts fan since the mid-fifties, I'm sorry I'm too much of a traditionalist to want to see a change in the uniforms.

I just get goose bumps when the Colts hit the field and watching highlights from the past does the same!

Although, I lived in Colorado for 25 years, and when the Bronco's changed their uni's they went on to win back to back SB's

Hummmmmmm???  Might not be a bad idea to usher in a new era of Colt dominance.

p.s. I was so happy to see #7 give #18 a new job!

Broncos should go back to the old helmet logo. Like the new uniforms, but the generic horse head on the helmet is kinda lame.