Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/19 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

1.  Still Free agency at this point, though that is getting watered down and unimportant now.

2.Close call,  but think I would have to lean toward Hasselbeck at this point only because he has seen a lot more time on the field and experience.   Hope he was cheap.

1.  Real March Madness doesn't really start until this weekend - at which point I will be much more interested in MM than the dwindling NFL Free Agency - not much of a frenzy anymore.

2.  Hasselbeck - hands down.

1. FA for now, but it's starting to slow down with most of the big names off the board.

2. Hasselbeck -- he's getting up there in age, even for a QB.  But I remember George Blanda, backup QB and PK for the Raiders, still playing at age 48. Now THAT was one tough old SOB!

Enjoy your "Twosday Twofer":

1.  Which are YOU paying more attention to:  "NFL Free Agent Frenzy" - OR - "March Madness" ??

2.  Which Colts backup QB would you have the most confidence in:  Drew Stanton - OR - Matt Hasselbeck ?? 

1. Basketball bores me to death. It's right up there with golf & baseball. I could care less. Unless my WI Badgers are playing. Bo Ryan can coach man. Free Agency I guess. 

2. Mr. "we won the toss & we're gonna score" Hasselbeck man easy.  haha

1) If there were only one free agent left unsigned in the country and none of the teams were interested in him, I would probably still prefer that over the NCAA tournament.

Well, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but without a rooting interest I rarely pay any attention to college basketball - and Rutgers hasn't been near it in............................................ I have no idea actually. Way too long.

2) Hasselbeck's wife is incredibly annoying, but he's always been a competent professional. I much prefer having one of those on the bench (particularly if they are "of an age" where they are happy with the role) than someone like Stanton - I person who is frustrated that he isn't a starter but has never come close to earning the job (which will make training camp interesting for the Cardinals).