Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offfseason team predictions!

turner46992

In this post I would like to have two predictions, the 1 team you guys predict will be the worse in the 2013 season and the team you feel will improve the most by either making playoffs, superbowl run, or just overall record.    1. I think the team that will be the worse this year is a clear cut choice to me and its the Jets, I honestly can see them going 0-16 this year. I havent look at the strength of any schedules to help determine my answers for either question. I just dont see the jets being able t do anything this year. 2. Team I think will improve the most is a toss up between lions, saints, and cardinals. The lions have added some good pieces to there team this offseason which is why i think they can improve the most. Arizona has a good headcoach over there now and we all know first hand what he can do with a team building up to playoff and super bowl runs. Just does Arians have the right players to make it happen? I dont know. The saints, The wasnt bad last year but wasnt really good either, I am expecting just a playoff berth for them and thats easy to say I believe. Payton is back on the sidelines there and he knows how to fire his guys up when its needed. Should be interesting season I just wish it would start already 

Yeah the Saints will definitely improve with Payton back, My team to regress a little bit is the Falcons. They lost key guys on D in Robinson, Grimes and Abraham and I feel they weren't as good as their record said they were anyway. Of course, that's like saying we're not as good as our record says, but I don't feel that in the Colts case. I do not however think the Falcons are a 13 win team. Another team I have regressing is obviously the Jets. If they lose Revis I could see them going 1-15 or 2-14. 

Jaguars- worst team in football

Chiefs- most improved

I think you are right on with both of these picks. Reid is going to do a good job with KC and they will start winning in a hurry. They were better than last years record...

Carolina Panthers WILL make the playoffs....as the 6th seed though. They lost a ton of close games, they only got blown out twice(giants and broncos) hopefully they learned from the close losses and start winning them close games next year

Team to fall: I see the Panthers doing pretty badly next year. Partly because of a lack of visible improvement, but mostly from a VERY difficult schedule. Their schedule may be the toughest in the league, and 7-9 could easily change to 4-12.

Team to rise: The Browns have situated themselves to improve. While the quarterback situation is still very questionable, the defense looks to be a bit better, and they still have high draft picks to make. Furthermore, their schedule isn't quite as bad as some of other teams out there. I see an improvement on the 5-11 to a possible 7-9. While 2 games doesn't seem like a big improvement, the eye test is my biggest criteria, and the Browns shouldn't be as disturbingly bad to watch as in years past.