Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

Right now in best available he is ranked above the 24th so I think he is worth it think he could be the better of the big WR tavon is smaller so I don't count him lol

I don't want anything at all to do with Tavon. He makes Hilton look like Mr. Olympia. I've seen Hunter ranked as a low 2nd rd. guy, but that has been a while and I guess his stock could have risen. He has great size.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want anything at all to do with Tavon. He makes Hilton look like Mr. Olympia. I've seen Hunter ranked as a low 2nd rd. guy, but that has been a while and I guess his stock could have risen. He has great size.

I don't want tavon either but the good thing is teams are changing their needs cause of free agency so done of these WR could drop to us teams we have to look at ahead of us are MIN STL think they will take WRs

I don't want tavon either but the good thing is teams are changing their needs cause of free agency so done of these WR could drop to us teams we have to look at ahead of us are MIN STL think they will take WRs

1st rd. options IMO are - Patterson, Hopkins, and Keenan Allen. all are big tough receivers and I think we could get any of them with our pick depending on if any of the WR starved teams fall in love with any of the 3. Hunter could obviously be an option too.

1st rd. options IMO are - Patterson, Hopkins, and Keenan Allen. all are big tough receivers and I think we could get any of them with our pick depending on if any of the WR starved teams fall in love with any of the 3. Hunter could obviously be an option too.

Yeah also forgot teams like panthers and dolphins but I just seen on espn website is where I seen the list plus lookin at Mel's latest big board he has Patterson as the 1st WR taken to Miami

Yeah also forgot teams like panthers and dolphins but I just seen on espn website is where I seen the list plus lookin at Mel's latest big board he has Patterson as the 1st WR taken to Miami

doubt it, they signed Wallace, Hartline, and Gibson to big concracts. Their biggest need is a CB.

I don't know, I can't see Miami going WR in the 1st rd. after they just re-signed Hartline and added Wallace too. Who know's though, it's just to hard to predict what these teams will do. If we go WR in the 1st, I have no doubt that we could get one of the top guys.

I don't know, I can't see Miami going WR in the 1st rd. after they just re-signed Hartline and added Wallace too. Who know's though, it's just to hard to predict what these teams will do. If we go WR in the 1st, I have no doubt that we could get one of the top guys.

I can't either idk why he thinks that but it will prolly change but I think Carolina will and I'm sure the rams will after screwing up last year

I think the Colts are going after Stevie Johnson, anybody heard anything against this?

Only place I have heard this is was in this monstrous topic line.  LOL   But I do like him to.  I think its at the point now Jim reacted before he should have.  I think everyone else took it to the ELITE WR level of hopefuls.  But I am still curious to see whats coming.  What would we have that Buffalo would want?

Teams with an above average need for a good receiver Buffalo, San Diego, Carolina, St Louis, Pittsburgh, and Minnesota but most of these teas have other more important needs which will force them to take WRs later in the draft. Buffalo needs a QB, SD needs improvement in their line(DL and OL), Carolina needs a DT, Pitt needs pretty much an upgrade in every defensive position, and the Vikings need a DT as well or even a corner but also a receiver. The only team with a desperate need for a receiver are the rams but even then that leaves 2 other good prospects for us and the Vikings..

It's because the mock was before FA opened that's why lol just seen it

Only place I have heard this is was in this monstrous topic line.  LOL   But I do like him to.  I think its at the point now Jim reacted before he should have.  I think everyone else took it to the ELITE WR level of hopefuls.  But I am still curious to see whats coming.  What would we have that Buffalo would want?

I don't think anything is coming unless we just sign a few low to mid level FA's. It's becoming more and more apparent that this supposed trade must be dead. Irsay hasn't tweeted anything in over 24 hrs. now and I'm fairly sure that if something was still imminent, that he would be tweeting away.

Teams with an above average need for a good receiver Buffalo, San Diego, Carolina, St Louis, Pittsburgh, and Minnesota but most of these teas have other more important needs which will force them to take WRs later in the draft. Buffalo needs a QB, SD needs improvement in their line(DL and OL), Carolina needs a DT, Pitt needs pretty much an upgrade in every defensive position, and the Vikings need a DT as well or even a corner but also a receiver. The only team with a desperate need for a receiver are the rams but even then that leaves 2 other good prospects for us and the Vikings..

I believe BUF might take Geno and I agree that other teams should if there smart get other needs but never know some teams make some really bad decisions

Also I'm new here I'm just wondering how I can set a pic for my profile on here not real sure how too so any help would be appreciated thanks

Click on your user name, then on your profile page mouse over your current avatar and the word change will show up. Click on change and then upload a picture/avatar. It has to be a certain size or it won't work.

Click on your user name, then on your profile page mouse over your current avatar and the word change will show up. Click on change and then upload a picture/avatar. It has to be a certain size or it won't work.

See I'm on my iPod so idk if I can I may need to get on my laptop for it to work

I am lost.........lol

But, there are also rumors on twitter that the Colts tried to get Fitzgerald and the deal fell through. Not sure if I believe it or not though.

I am not so sure about the Cruz thing though.

Some think we might be after Stevie Johnson too.

I am lost.........lol

But, there are also rumors on twitter that the Colts tried to get Fitzgerald and the deal fell through. Not sure if I believe it or not though.

I am not so sure about the Cruz thing though.

Some think we might be after Stevie Johnson too.

lol people must read these forums.

Who really knows but it is possible Irsay really thought he had something and it didn't work out. And yeah we got a bit overly excited here on the forums but that is also our own fault lol. My parents are Colts fans and never come online for this stuff and know nothing about it anyway. It's just the internet crazies like us. :)

This whole thing seems completely ridiculous. How in the world would it take this long to figure out the details of some of the names being thrown around. Edelman, Macklin, Austin, and so on and so on...Seriously??? These are not big names with huge contracts that compensation would take this long to hammer out. There is either much more to this imaginary trade(at least so far) or else Irsay is just playing all you guys like a fiddle. This thread is 57 pages long and went on for days now, somebody is sitting back having a pretty good laugh.

Well it is not me laughing I am 1 of many that has been following here,Twitter,Nfl..I am like you balzer but,I typically side with your rational thinking.Either it is a huge whopper of a player,or it fell thru Saturday and Jim is looking for redemption.Just doesnt make sense for people to even keep posting the same names we have heard for days.Let us sit back and wait:)