Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts8818

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

"ColtFans, we already past the cap cash wise/ we're workin on a deal, 1 we've been workin on for 5 days/ we're very,very close 2 making it work."

Let the speculation begin.

Darrell Revis.

Let me dream.

Lol, would be nice but I seriously don't have the foggiest clue. Did he say we're at the cap?

Lol, would be nice but I seriously don't have the foggiest clue. Did he say we're at the cap?

Yeah, maybe extending Davis?

Yeah, maybe extending Davis?

Would love that move! The sooner we lock him up the better.

I have a feeling. as he said deal, that the rumors of a trade of some type is maybe finally going to happen. He said they are in Arizona!

In Arizona....we need a back up QB...it might be Kolb.  lol  That would be just like Irsay to get us all hyped up for a Kolb signing.  lmao

Calling it now

Beanie wells

Which is a signing I hate

its a trade beanie wells isnt even on the cardinals anymore 

Arizona cut Beanie Wells. We don't need an often injured RB.

Especially considering we already have one on the roster.

Arizona cut Beanie Wells. We don't need an often injured RB.

its a trade beanie wells isnt even on the cardinals anymore 

my bad I thought he was saying they were trying to sign someone

my bad I thought he was saying they were trying to sign someone

Who knows what it is.  Knowing exactly what it is involves being able to translate Irsay and I am not even sure Irsay can translate Irsay at times. 

Also Irsay just said he is in Arizona but the fact he said phone lines are burning it doesn't mean it's a Cardinal (although it could very well be) it could be someone who lives in Arizona or it could just be Irsay is in Arizona talking to Grigson on the phone who is working on the deal with this player or team, hence the phone lines burning up part. 

I am kinda glad Irsay tweets, it's kinda like a big puzzle to entertain us fans.  Crack the code and see if you can figure out what the Colts are up too lol.

Is he talking free agent or a trade? If it's a trade with Cardinals, is it for a draft pick(s) or a player? Who would Bruce Arians want from the Colts roster?

Is he talking free agent or a trade? If it's a trade with Cardinals, is it for a draft pick(s) or a player? Who would Bruce Arians want from the Colts roster?

andrew luck

Patrick Peterson... Now that would be an insane secondary... Daryl Washington maybe he's young enough...

Excellent but I think the Colts might want to keep Mr. Luck for  at least a couple of more years.

andrew luck

Patrick Peterson... Now that would be an insane secondary... Daryl Washington maybe he's young enough...

If we got him...I would die from a massive heart attack because of how excited I would be.

People are going to be really disappointed if it turns out to be a back up QB or something lol.

i wouldnt be Kolb would be a great backup QB for us 

He's being Tim Fugger back home where it all began

Does he imply that we're already out of cap space? How could they bring in a big cap hit without trading/cutting some big $$?

Hang on to those draft picks please. The rookie contracts are a 4-year bargain for the team. If anything we need more draft picks.

we trade andrew luck for this years first(draft geno smith) and next years second and larry fitzgerald and washington PS. i would die if this happens... :)

I would die also. Just not in a good way.

Luck for (Dum dum dummmmm) Jay Feely

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

If we got him...I would die from a massive heart attack because of how excited I would be.

Washington a good/ will be great young player who is on a rookie deal still and would be great to have in the middle of the defense.