Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I BROKE THE CODE =WHOPPER= LARGE=GIANT

ON A BOAT= CRUISE= CRUZ

Someone needs to call Robert Langdon and give him a shot at irsays da Vinci code. His clues are about as cryptic as something Dan brown would come up with, the only thing missing is the Fibonacci sequence

I don't know much about Giants101 but it looks like their version of stampede blue and I don't give stampede blue much credit for being a legit source when it comes to rumors.

I would say, whatever blockbuster deal they were hoping for fell through and now they're looking at some kind of Plan B.

Yeah that's how it sounded like it went last night.  It sounded like it was going down hill and I would say this is his way of confirming but acknowledging that the Colts aren't done in this off-season.

If this whole thing has shown us anything it's settled the debate of if the Colts view WR as a position of need or not which I know was a hot topic on these forums this off-season.  The answer appears to be in the Colts eyes YES.

I don't know much about Giants101 but it looks like their version of stampede blue and I don't give stampede blue much credit for being a legit source when it comes to rumors.

I don't either, but it has been rumored. That's my only point.

What do you guys think about this trade:

Angerer and Mathis for the Jags 1st round pick and Cecil Shorts? Wonder if the Jags would take the bait, they seriously need pass rush help, yes I know we would see Mathis twice but I'd risk it to move up

I agree with you, but the reasons stated in that piece about why it is unlikely to be Cruz the Colts are targeting makes sense, which creates the speculation about others, to include Fitz.  And when a guy like Rapoport, who I do respect as a credible source, also says Cruz would be 'doubtful', and 'shocking', it's back to a question of who.

Best Giants fan comment on there:

I hear the Salsa is big in Indiana.

Ya gotta see those corn-fed white people get down with it.